03-01-2017, 09:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: UPTOWN

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

When did this happen: 21/11/2016 - 1/3/2017

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but he refuses to fix his mistake.
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message on the 1st of march 2017 (today) was i did like you asked i'm done talking signing out.

Well its been quite problematic here on ngu dealing with some people so far, i payed this man UPTOWN $20 to do final fantasy xiv with legit time stamps, but i believe his idea of legit timestamps is very different than what i believe legit timestmaps are, they are simply suppose to be done in a way where the game looks fully legit as if you played it from start to end, clearly thats not how he thinks..... So i messaged him in november of 2016 a while back asking him if he could do ffxiv for 7.50 dollars he said sure even thought i pasted him a link where he can copy timestamps and everything and he kept on agreeing saying ok ok ok then he takes forever and doesn't sync finally on 4th of december we spoke again and i asked him was he going to sync he said now, then i asked just to confirm did you copy the time stamps and do the hours/minutes/seconds alteration as i asked ? he says then no i did it random....
i asked him why ? he says its 20 dollars for a legit plat i then told him that he agreed for $7.50 then his reply is i wasn't paying attention... (Point to be noted, he wasn't paying attention Smile
Finally i agreed to sending him $12.50 on the 26th of January 2017, then he finally decides to sync the trophies today but he did 2 things 1 im not too bothered about but the other i am, he put a trophy where you fish once after obtaining the trophy where you fish a thousand times much later after it i asked him to kindly fix i t as he made an error and he keeps turning around and saying he did exactly as i asked....... like those words have become poison for me each time he says that lol.
I pretty much gave him a link of a profile to copy time stamps from, i also told him to alter the Hours/Minutes/Seconds which he kinda did but he has messed up a trophy in the service and he refuses to fix it all he has to do is take the time backwards ofcourse as only backwards is possible but he refuses too i mean after all this waiting for 1 modded game he cant even fix his own mistake he keeps saying he did as i asked i looked at over 30 people that plat that game no one has earned the fish 1000 times before earning the fish for the first time trophy lol and he still keeps saying that he did as i asked, i just want my timestamp fixed as only a mod can fix this person hes too self centered and stubborn to even talk to, keeps trying to justify everything.
Like i said just want him to fix his mistake thanks.
03-02-2017, 07:35 AM #11
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
if you have your own trophy shop then why are you paying others to do them for you?

and no please post screenshots of interaction here.

From what you can see he doesn't pay attention to his customers requests, he charges 20 dollars for a single platinum and he doesn't pay (ATTENTION), he was given a link from psnprofiles and he apparently used a link from psntl.com. when i explained everything to him and how i wanted it.... from the looks of it he still did not pay attention or why would he screw me over ? i asked him to confirm before he syncs but instead of telling me what and how he has done it, he says you will see LOL, oh i saw how crap a job was done... then i ask him to fix his mistake and he is still singing the same song even in ngu saying that he did exactly as i ask he did nothing as i ask not 1 bit, i asked him to copy the time stamps and do the alteration on hours minutes and seconds, ill make a new example (and i wont use 2014 as an example lol)

2017/1/13 09:05:20

now i asked him to put the hour behind by 1 hour the minutes ahead by 10 minutes and the seconds ahead by 5 seconds (FOR EXAMPLE)

so it would be

2017/08:15:25

so he is pretty much copying the time stamps from the link as they are with this alteration like that the times gaps stay exactly the same only the numbers look different, little ingenious idea i came up with myself when my customers buy legit trophys from me, i make sure their service is absolutely safe and no one can call them out on anything AS HOW IT SHOULD BE WITH EVERY SELLER that provides a legit trophy service in the modded section, but clearly not here is 1 example in front of you.

Not so hard to do is it ? or he is just not intelligent enough or good at mathematics because apparently I ASKED HIM TO SPACE OUT EACH TROPHY BY AN HOUR :O so as he said he does not pay attention to his customers, he charges 20 dollars for a plat and treats my service like its nothing, very nice
03-02-2017, 09:32 AM #12
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
As you can see he said i told him to do the trophies with a space of an hour between each trophy, bullshit, i told him to copy the time stamps from the link i gave him and i told him to put the alter the hours minutes and seconds.

To Crush Your Enemy
Defeat your first enemy.
18th Sep 2014
2:54:06 PM
so for example you will put the edit the hour minute and seconds it shows 14:54:06
I want u to please put the hour by 1 hour behind on each trophy, the minute 5 minutes behind and the seconds 3 seconds behind
so it would 13:49:03
aka 01:49:03pm

i gave him 2014 as an example and he used it as an excuse that i said i want it in 2014 when i specifically gave him a link to copy all the time stamps, he still used 2014 ON TOP OF THAT look he pasted a link from psntl.com i didnt give him any links from psntl.com i gave him a link from psnprofiles.com ok i iwll paste the shole chat log here i have changed my psn password so yeah all good.

Show me where you mentioned " use this trophy from 2014 as an example ". You simply posted the trophy and told me to do that trophy. Screenshots dont lie. Don't blame me for your poor explanations and your lack of precise details. Im not God to guess what you mean, i simply do as i read. Here is the screenshot of what you said. Tell me where it says "use the 2014 trophy as an example" You must login or register to view this content.
03-02-2017, 09:35 AM #13
Originally posted by UPTOWN View Post
Show me where you mentioned " use this trophy from 2014 as an example ". You simply posted the trophy and told me to do that trophy. Screenshots dont lie. Don't blame me for your poor explanations and your lack of precise details. Im not God to guess what you mean, i simply do as i read. Here is the screenshot of what you said. Tell me where it says "use the 2014 trophy as an example" You must login or register to view this content.

You are just ridiculous but whatever i did not open this dispute for your 2014 mess up even though that was some bullshit right there, this dispute is for screwing all the time stamps putting them an hour apart each and putting the fish 1 time trophy after obtaining the fish 1000 times trophy.
03-02-2017, 03:00 PM #14
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
You are just ridiculous but whatever i did not open this dispute for your 2014 mess up even though that was some bullshit right there, this dispute is for screwing all the time stamps putting them an hour apart each and putting the fish 1 time trophy after obtaining the fish 1000 times trophy.

Are you high? Read again what you asked me to do. That's exactly what you told me to do. You told me to make sure the trophies are 1 hr and couple minutes away from each trophies. Screenshot is right there. And you never mentioned anything about fish tank or whatever you are talking about.
Like i said, if english isn't your first language, i suggest you use google translate next time and you give precise details with every bit of explanation as to what you really need.
I don't own you anything and i did my job like you asked. Dont judge me & open a dispute because of your lack of non precised details.
Ill wait for the admin to close this because you are clearly just wanting to get free money back because you have no money and you are trying to do the disney universe trophy from someone with this free money. Not happening. Have a good day.
03-02-2017, 03:07 PM #15
Are you high? Read again what you asked me to do. That's exactly what you told me to do. You told me to make sure the trophies are 1 hr and couple minutes away from each trophies. Screenshot is right there. And you never mentioned anything about fish tank or whatever you are talking about.
Like i said, if english isn't your first language, i suggest you use google translate next time and you give precise details with every bit of explanation as to what you really need.
I don't own you anything and i did my job like you asked. Dont judge me & open a dispute because of your lack of non precised details.
Ill wait for the admin to close this because you are clearly just wanting to get free money back because you have no money and you are trying to do the disney universe trophy from someone with this free money. Not happening. Have a good day.

Its amazing how you still do not understand what i was trying to say to you in that message, anyone with a half a brain would read that and figure out what i was saying you are still saying that i did what u asked.... if you did what i asked i wouldn't be here wasting my time with you, did you even go to school ? where in that sentence does it say i want each trophy with an hour apart ? it says i want the hours on each trophy behind by 1 hour the minutes by 5 minutes behind and the seconds by 3 seconds behind, what in the blue hell does that mean to you ? im not sure i can be any clearer even after showing you an example your just thick a new version of dumb. Also the face that you are a modded trophy seller being in this game for years its even more unbelievable how your still not getting it or you probably do but your deciding to sit on your statement as you know if you say otherwise then boom right ? lol
03-02-2017, 03:23 PM #16

You are so dumb that like i cant believe this is happening, you put the fish for the first time trophy obtained after the fish 1000 times then u end up showing a users trophys u copied on psntl when i didn't even give u a psntl link, this dispute mainly for the fisher trophy and yoru still going on and on about the frikin 2014 shit i forgive your dumbass for that u but u screwed me in 2 other ways one you just not intelligent enough to understand and 2 the fisher trophy no 1 and i mean no 1 who has done that game has earned those trophies the other way round how you did it for me you suck so bad dude like get good, close your shop go live in a cave, i charge 10 dollars for my legit plats and my service is 100000x better than yours i would never do to my customers what you did to me, i cherish them i treasure them i do them favors, i have no money ? lol you keep thinking that, this case has been opened so everyone can see what kind of stuck up, inconsiderate, fool you are and yes i want my 20 dollars back its the principal, pin it through your thick skull i payed for a legit service not a random what you did is more like a random click and done job.
03-02-2017, 03:56 PM #17

Take a look at the pic you posted it says there clearly (FOR EXAMPLE !) i didn't write literally lol, im not concerned i have shared all the pics from my side too mods can take a look ^^
03-02-2017, 05:06 PM #18
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Take a look at the pic you posted it says there clearly (FOR EXAMPLE !) i didn't write literally lol, im not concerned i have shared all the pics from my side too mods can take a look ^^

Blame yourself for not having a clear instruction.
Im not giving you anything back and im not fixing anything. I did my job as instructed. You were dumb enough to not be clear and type like a 4 year old. Now stop quoting me. You are here lying about doing trophies but you beg me everytime to do your trophies. Lol you are a joke and a scammer who is trying to get free money after getting your trophies done.
Don't quote me anymore
03-02-2017, 06:26 PM #19
Blame yourself for not having a clear instruction.
Im not giving you anything back and im not fixing anything. I did my job as instructed. You were dumb enough to not be clear and type like a 4 year old. Now stop quoting me. You are here lying about doing trophies but you beg me everytime to do your trophies. Lol you are a joke and a scammer who is trying to get free money after getting your trophies done.
Don't quote me anymore

LOL, from what i see this isn't the first dispute against you, anyways i'm done talking to your retarded ass, i'm just going to now wait for a mod to make judgement.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo