03-01-2017, 09:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: UPTOWN

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): ngu, skype, ps4, will provide screenshots if the case escalates

When did this happen: 21/11/2016 - 1/3/2017

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal - paypal, will show proof if case escalates

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, Multiple times but he refuses to fix his mistake.
If yes, What did they say?:- His final message on the 1st of march 2017 (today) was i did like you asked i'm done talking signing out.

Well its been quite problematic here on ngu dealing with some people so far, i payed this man UPTOWN $20 to do final fantasy xiv with legit time stamps, but i believe his idea of legit timestamps is very different than what i believe legit timestmaps are, they are simply suppose to be done in a way where the game looks fully legit as if you played it from start to end, clearly thats not how he thinks..... So i messaged him in november of 2016 a while back asking him if he could do ffxiv for 7.50 dollars he said sure even thought i pasted him a link where he can copy timestamps and everything and he kept on agreeing saying ok ok ok then he takes forever and doesn't sync finally on 4th of december we spoke again and i asked him was he going to sync he said now, then i asked just to confirm did you copy the time stamps and do the hours/minutes/seconds alteration as i asked ? he says then no i did it random....
i asked him why ? he says its 20 dollars for a legit plat i then told him that he agreed for $7.50 then his reply is i wasn't paying attention... (Point to be noted, he wasn't paying attention Smile
Finally i agreed to sending him $12.50 on the 26th of January 2017, then he finally decides to sync the trophies today but he did 2 things 1 im not too bothered about but the other i am, he put a trophy where you fish once after obtaining the trophy where you fish a thousand times much later after it i asked him to kindly fix i t as he made an error and he keeps turning around and saying he did exactly as i asked....... like those words have become poison for me each time he says that lol.
I pretty much gave him a link of a profile to copy time stamps from, i also told him to alter the Hours/Minutes/Seconds which he kinda did but he has messed up a trophy in the service and he refuses to fix it all he has to do is take the time backwards ofcourse as only backwards is possible but he refuses too i mean after all this waiting for 1 modded game he cant even fix his own mistake he keeps saying he did as i asked i looked at over 30 people that plat that game no one has earned the fish 1000 times before earning the fish for the first time trophy lol and he still keeps saying that he did as i asked, i just want my timestamp fixed as only a mod can fix this person hes too self centered and stubborn to even talk to, keeps trying to justify everything.
Like i said just want him to fix his mistake thanks.
03-04-2017, 03:21 PM #20
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. please also include all forms of contact.

Hi there sir, i just managed to fix the timestamps on the game, its just that i have never used bruteforce before and this game in particular only works with bruteforce if you have already obtained trophys on it, which was the reason i went to him in the first place, same with disney infinity 3.0 for some reason it doesn't load the dlc normally just the plat so i approached him about that too, but now i got m hands on the trophy folder for that game too which also includes the dlc, im fully set with bruteforce now i know how to use it very well, it took some time, trial and error but just now finally managed to fix it, so i would just like a refund please sir, thanks.
03-04-2017, 04:31 PM #21
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
Hi there sir, i just managed to fix the timestamps on the game, its just that i have never used bruteforce before and this game in particular only works with bruteforce if you have already obtained trophys on it, which was the reason i went to him in the first place, same with disney infinity 3.0 for some reason it doesn't load the dlc normally just the plat so i approached him about that too, but now i got m hands on the trophy folder for that game too which also includes the dlc, im fully set with bruteforce now i know how to use it very well, it took some time, trial and error but just now finally managed to fix it, so i would just like a refund please sir, thanks.

Im not refunding you anything. I did my job. You think i did all that work for free? Stop with the lies. You dont know how to do trophies. You paid me at least 7 times to do your games. You never had a cfw or anything. Why pay me if you have all the tools and everything? You fixed it, congrats. But i have nothing to refund to you because i did my job like you asked. Your poor explanation is why we are having issues. Stop trying to get free money back. Its not happening. Its not my first time doing trophies. I know a scammer when i see one. Waiting for a admin to decide the outcome of this.
03-04-2017, 04:37 PM #22
Originally posted by UPTOWN View Post
Im not refunding you anything. I did my job. You think i did all that work for free? Stop with the lies. You dont know how to do trophies. You paid me at least 7 times to do your games. You never had a cfw or anything. Why pay me if you have all the tools and everything? You fixed it, congrats. But i have nothing to refund to you because i did my job like you asked. Your poor explanation is why we are having issues. Stop trying to get free money back. Its not happening. Its not my first time doing trophies. I know a scammer when i see one. Waiting for a admin to decide the outcome of this.

Its not my poor explanation its your poor understanding you didn't do shit as i asked, your the dip shit scammer here for trying to take money for something you were not suppose to do, i mean honestly.... the word (FOR EXAMPLE) is that some phd level word that only professors know of ? you clearly don't understand English, you did the job you wanted to do not what i wanted, you didn't follow anything as i instructed no where and i mean absolutely no where does it say put an hour gap between each trophy, it is clearly your poor understanding you suck at this, that's it and yes i admit i didn't have a cfw a while back, but i did eventually get one i learned how to do trophies the normal way not using bruteforce like you but now i know, get good at your job you offered something called a legit trophy service when you do a legit service it means when you do a plat for someone it has to look as if they played it legit..... earning all trophies in order with the correct time stamps you did not do that, u put an hour gap between each trophy, and put a trophy for fishing once after obtaining the 1000 fisher trophy you stupid reject now sit there shut your mouth and wait for a mod to make his decision go cry in the corner with a dunce hat on like a good boy.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-04-2017 at 05:07 PM.
03-04-2017, 07:43 PM #23
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Its not my poor explanation its your poor understanding you didn't do shit as i asked, your the dip shit scammer here for trying to take money for something you were not suppose to do, i mean honestly.... the word (FOR EXAMPLE) is that some phd level word that only professors know of ? you clearly don't understand English, you did the job you wanted to do not what i wanted, you didn't follow anything as i instructed no where and i mean absolutely no where does it say put an hour gap between each trophy, it is clearly your poor understanding you suck at this, that's it and yes i admit i didn't have a cfw a while back, but i did eventually get one i learned how to do trophies the normal way not using bruteforce like you but now i know, get good at your job you offered something called a legit trophy service when you do a legit service it means when you do a plat for someone it has to look as if they played it legit..... earning all trophies in order with the correct time stamps you did not do that, u put an hour gap between each trophy, and put a trophy for fishing once after obtaining the 1000 fisher trophy you stupid reject now sit there shut your mouth and wait for a mod to make his decision go cry in the corner with a dunce hat on like a good boy.

You are dumb. Read the screenshots yourself. I did as you asked.
Waiting for an admin. Scammer
03-04-2017, 07:44 PM #24
You are dumb. Read the screenshots yourself. I did as you asked.
Waiting for an admin. Scammer

Why are you still talking.... Hush
03-05-2017, 08:20 AM #25
Kronos
Former Staff
Blame yourself for not having a clear instruction.
Im not giving you anything back and im not fixing anything. I did my job as instructed. You were dumb enough to not be clear and type like a 4 year old. Now stop quoting me. You are here lying about doing trophies but you beg me everytime to do your trophies. Lol you are a joke and a scammer who is trying to get free money after getting your trophies done.
Don't quote me anymore

Op would like a refund. i do think this is appropriate as you did not complete the sale request as a seller.
03-05-2017, 02:22 PM #26
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Op would like a refund. i do think this is appropriate as you did not complete the sale request as a seller.

So even if you completed a customer's request and he makes a dispute then he can still get free money back? Thats shady.
I completed the sale request like he asked. He just wanted more and he explained poorly. I did exactly as he wanted. This is unfair because i didnt waste 45 min of my time to do a game for absolutely no reason and to just hand him back his money when i completed the game.
Read the screenshot of his request and look at his trophies. I did exactly like he asked. He just wants free money to get new trophy from a different seller.
Why would he know how to do trophies and buy from me for more than 7 times?
I don't have $20 to give back and used it after I've done the request.
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WORK I DID. CHECK IT YOURSELF AND CHECK WHAT HE TOLD ME TO DO.
Last edited by UPTOWN ; 03-05-2017 at 02:28 PM.
03-05-2017, 04:11 PM #27
So even if you completed a customer's request and he makes a dispute then he can still get free money back? Thats shady.
I completed the sale request like he asked. He just wanted more and he explained poorly. I did exactly as he wanted. This is unfair because i didnt waste 45 min of my time to do a game for absolutely no reason and to just hand him back his money when i completed the game.
Read the screenshot of his request and look at his trophies. I did exactly like he asked. He just wants free money to get new trophy from a different seller.
Why would he know how to do trophies and buy from me for more than 7 times?
I don't have $20 to give back and used it after I've done the request.
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WORK I DID. CHECK IT YOURSELF AND CHECK WHAT HE TOLD ME TO DO.

its like you say to someone hi my name is joe and his reply is no your name is frank LOL
03-05-2017, 04:30 PM #28
UPTOWN
Treasure hunter
its like you say to someone hi my name is joe and his reply is no your name is frank LOL

Stop quoting me. I have nothing to say to you irrogant retard. You will get whats coming your way scammer.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo