03-02-2017, 04:45 AM #1
Dacoco
I void warranties.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Hydrogen
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Trade

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
~12/20/16

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
did not

How much?: $20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yus
If yes, What did they say?:- "The site i bought the card from declined my payment"

Other comments: like buy it from somewhere else?
03-02-2017, 04:57 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
i mean u told me to make it. but ok. i just want my steam money for my math help at 4:30 in the morning.

I said I bet you wouldn't because this is funny and a waste of time. I'm going to cook my hot pocket, and I hope this counts as posts as well. thx
03-02-2017, 04:57 AM #12
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I said I bet you wouldn't because this is funny and a waste of time. I'm going to cook my hot pocket, and I hope this counts as posts as well. thx

but its an actual dispute lmao.
03-02-2017, 05:00 AM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
but its an actual dispute lmao.

Well congrats, I never jipped when you were denying the money at first so this is clearly a waste of time. Case closed, not replying, ban me the hell if you want. This reminds me of the Passion thread he was disputed on lmao

Hydrogen2 will make a comeback if anything does happen out of the blue.
03-02-2017, 05:19 AM #14
Kronos
Former Staff
by the looks of it it was a gift. if he couldnt provide the gift for what ever reason then that is a shame, but its not scamming since there was no payment involved on the OP's side to get the card.

Case Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo