03-05-2017, 04:23 PM #1
killazrambock
[MOVE]NextGenUpdate Elite[/MOVE]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: mesmeriize1
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 20th december 2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

paid through amazon code (i cant show proof because the conversation was at december 20th which cant be shown at kik, still trying to recover the conversation with gt recovery)

How much?:$80

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he kept saying he will complete my account but never did

Other comments:sent him 80 dollar amazon code at 20th december 2016, he said he will complete modding my account at 22th, after that he kept telling he will complete but didnt (see screenshots i provided where he kept saying he will do but didnt), now tomorrow March 6th transfer will be closed down for which i wont be able to use my modded account as it cant be transferred, if he did it earlier i would have transferred the account so that i can use the modded account, anyways now the account is incomplete and cannot be used so that means i got nothing i paid for and even cant get because transfers will be closed tomorrow, now i just want to get refund of my 80 dollar
Last edited by killazrambock ; 03-05-2017 at 04:43 PM.
03-05-2017, 07:11 PM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by killazrambock View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: mesmeriize1
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 20th december 2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

paid through amazon code (i cant show proof because the conversation was at december 20th which cant be shown at kik, still trying to recover the conversation with gt recovery)

How much?:$80

Have you contacted the scammer?:-yes
If yes, What did they say?:-he kept saying he will complete my account but never did

Other comments:sent him 80 dollar amazon code at 20th december 2016, he said he will complete modding my account at 22th, after that he kept telling he will complete but didnt (see screenshots i provided where he kept saying he will do but didnt), now tomorrow March 6th transfer will be closed down for which i wont be able to use my modded account as it cant be transferred, if he did it earlier i would have transferred the account so that i can use the modded account, anyways now the account is incomplete and cannot be used so that means i got nothing i paid for and even cant get because transfers will be closed tomorrow, now i just want to get refund of my 80 dollar

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

Why didn't you open a dispute sooner?
03-05-2017, 07:14 PM #3
killazrambock
Originally posted by Kronos View Post

Because when I warned him about dispute two times both times he said he will complete it asap so for that I didn't, you can also check his thread's pages you will see multiple posts by asking him when my account will be done, telling him to check Kik and even sometimes warning him about dispute because he was active for several days yet kept ignoring my messages
03-06-2017, 10:24 AM #4
killazrambock
Originally posted by Kronos View Post

All sorted out, please close this dispute, Thanks
03-06-2017, 10:25 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by killazrambock View Post
All sorted out, please close this dispute, Thanks

Good to hear. Dispute Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo