Post: US Region: Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT - Archivist of Legendary Feats
08-11-2020, 04:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is the last trophy I need for the platinum. I am struggling with the summon battles and would just like to finish the story and be done with the game.

Here is my save with 25 Memoria spent with 200 left with allies at Diamond. Feel free to use it or use your own. Paying $20 for this. Will pay as soon as you confirm it works with a video or screenshot.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-22-2020, 02:05 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by AngelsCry View Post
This is the last trophy I need for the platinum. I am struggling with the summon battles and would just like to finish the story and be done with the game.

Here is my save with 25 Memoria spent with 200 left with allies at Diamond. Feel free to use it or use your own. Paying $20 for this. Will pay as soon as you confirm it works with a video or screenshot.

I can mod this with a legit timestamp for only half of the price if you are still looking for it

my contact information can be found on my profile
09-23-2020, 03:58 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by AngelsCry View Post
This is the last trophy I need for the platinum. I am struggling with the summon battles and would just like to finish the story and be done with the game.

I can mod this with a legit timestamp for only half of the price if you are still looking for it

my contact information can be found on my profile

I messaged you on discord, Tom Cruise Ship.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo