05-22-2011, 01:00 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for 150 trophies to get me to.. 2000. Don't really care what the games are, but I haven't played that many newer games, so you're lucky to go with those.

I can offer vbux Cool Man (aka Tustin) and paypal.
Offer away, very trustworthy only, and please quote me.
05-22-2011, 01:50 PM #2
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
i got Pac-man championship dx edition ready to sync for $20 i can get you cloudy with a chance of meatballs probably in a day as i'm busy this afternoon for $20

also you can check my shop and i can get you more different trophies aswell

EDIT

also I'm trustworthy level 1 and have had over 40 trades i saw your post saying only trusted members
05-22-2011, 01:55 PM #3
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Julian View Post
Looking for 150 trophies to get me to.. 2000. Don't really care what the games are, but I haven't played that many newer games, so you're lucky to go with those.

I have gunstar heroes for 5 euro. It is ready to sync

I can also do frogger returns, linger in the shadows, and .detuned aswel. And those games are only 2 euro each.
05-22-2011, 01:58 PM #4
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by StoryHorse View Post
I have gunstar heroes for 5 euro. It is ready to sync

I can also do frogger returns, linger in the shadows, and .detuned aswel. And those games are only 2 euro each.

I'm looking for a lot of easy trophies. 11 isn't a lot, and I would prefer platinums. I also have those other 3 done.
05-22-2011, 01:59 PM #5
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
I'm looking for a lot of easy trophies. 11 isn't a lot, and I would prefer platinums. I also have those other 3 done.

what about my offer?
05-22-2011, 01:59 PM #6
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
i got Pac-man championship dx edition ready to sync for $20 i can get you cloudy with a chance of meatballs probably in a day as i'm busy this afternoon for $20

also you can check my shop and i can get you more different trophies aswell

EDIT

also I'm trustworthy level 1 and have had over 40 trades i saw your post saying only trusted members

Meatballs for 20$ seems a little excessive, but I don't really know trophies that well. No for Pacman.
05-22-2011, 02:01 PM #7
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Meatballs for 20$ seems a little excessive, but I don't really know trophies that well. No for Pacman.

so just meatball then?
05-22-2011, 02:06 PM #8
StoryHorse
Level 1 Trustworthy

Yea ok :y:
I can do legends of wrestlemania (platinum)aswel. For 17 euro.
05-22-2011, 02:39 PM #9
maps4890
ア丂刀 ︻デ═一
Looking for 150 trophies to get me to.. 2000. Don't really care what the games are, but I haven't played that many newer games, so you're lucky to go with those.

I have a user with back to te future episode 1 & 2 and linger in shadows R2S if you are interested.
05-22-2011, 05:55 PM #10
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!

can you make a list of what you have got, it makes it a bit easier Awesome face

The following user thanked clitwub for this useful post:

TwilightxSaga

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo