Post: Looking to buy some psn plats.. I got vbux, psn cards or paypal that I can pay with..
07-05-2011, 11:18 AM #1
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking to buy some psn plats.. I really do not care what games, I just want to build up my trophy collection.. U feel me?? I can pay with vbux, psn cards, or paypal.. I am new to the plat service, so I have 1 question.. Is it a good idea to get hacked plats on my main account?? Shoot me some deals, I am ready to spend!!
07-06-2011, 09:32 AM #11
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
I got some good deals coming my way.. Thanks guys.. Thanks for looking at my thread, and keep the deals coming!!
07-06-2011, 10:19 AM #12
*SaM707*
Th3 On3 & OnLy
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
I got some good deals coming my way.. Thanks guys.. Thanks for looking at my thread, and keep the deals coming!!

Pmed you Smile .
07-06-2011, 11:02 AM #13
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
So what are the chances of me getting my psn banned from using hacked gamesaves?? Is it a great chance, or do I just have to be unlucky?? I have enuff paypal money to buy whatever.. And I can get psn cards at will...

If you agree for someone to use a hacked gamesave, request that they space the timestamps out. Using CFW, CL or JB will lead to account bans, we'd recommend that you steer clear of this.
Originally posted by Spraze View Post
Its pretty much impossible to get banned from gamesaves, you can just get banned from obtaining them using CFW

While your somewhat correct in that, there is a fear that people with the Fuel, Socom, LBP2 hacks might get banned - obviously CFW first but towards the end of this year that is a possibility. Always best to space out timestamps if possible, just to give a bit of a chance.

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig, rockym56
07-06-2011, 06:06 PM #14
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by jedt View Post
If you agree for someone to use a hacked gamesave, request that they space the timestamps out. Using CFW, CL or JB will lead to account bans, we'd recommend that you steer clear of this.

While your somewhat correct in that, there is a fear that people with the Fuel, Socom, LBP2 hacks might get banned - obviously CFW first but towards the end of this year that is a possibility. Always best to space out timestamps if possible, just to give a bit of a chance.

Thx for ur intake.. U have some good tips and info that I was not aware of..
07-06-2011, 08:15 PM #15
not only, hacks like uncharted is better done carfully, i know that trophys can be hacked separate. uncharted plat wich will be done in 2h-6h will be the same as LBP2. Smile

Edit: hard and crushing trophy can have the same timestamp, cuz crushing mode must be first unlocked by playing trough hard difficulty
Last edited by Aluminium_Pig ; 07-06-2011 at 08:27 PM.
07-10-2011, 02:54 AM #16
Looking to buy some psn plats.. I really do not care what games, I just want to build up my trophy collection.. U feel me?? I can pay with vbux, psn cards, or paypal.. I am new to the plat service, so I have 1 question.. Is it a good idea to get hacked plats on my main account?? Shoot me some deals, I am ready to spend!!

Any interest in call of duty classic or uncharted?
07-11-2011, 03:02 PM #17
Thx for ur intake.. U have some good tips and info that I was not aware of..

Interested in Black Ops Platinum and DLC?
07-11-2011, 03:35 PM #18
sending a pm now mate
07-11-2011, 05:00 PM #19
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Thanks for taking interest in my "wants" for plat trophies... I have already made and completed some plat deals already, and I am looking forward to getting more plats.. Thx for looking and commenting on my thread guys..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo