Post: Looking to buy some psn plats.. I got vbux, psn cards or paypal that I can pay with..
07-05-2011, 11:18 AM #1
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking to buy some psn plats.. I really do not care what games, I just want to build up my trophy collection.. U feel me?? I can pay with vbux, psn cards, or paypal.. I am new to the plat service, so I have 1 question.. Is it a good idea to get hacked plats on my main account?? Shoot me some deals, I am ready to spend!!
07-05-2011, 11:23 AM #2
Spraze
Banned
i PM'd you Winky Winky
07-05-2011, 11:24 AM #3
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Looking to buy some psn plats.. I really do not care what games, I just want to build up my trophy collection.. U feel me?? I can pay with vbux, psn cards, or paypal.. I am new to the plat service, so I have 1 question.. Is it a good idea to get hacked plats on my main account?? Shoot me some deals, I am ready to spend!!

its ok to get game savehacked plat yes but jailbroken or cfw it possibe. btw how much paypal and psn card do you have
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 07-05-2011 at 11:27 AM.
07-05-2011, 02:00 PM #4
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by All View Post
its ok to get game savehacked plat yes but jailbroken or cfw it possibe. btw how much paypal and psn card do you have

So what are the chances of me getting my psn banned from using hacked gamesaves?? Is it a great chance, or do I just have to be unlucky?? I have enuff paypal money to buy whatever.. And I can get psn cards at will...
07-05-2011, 02:01 PM #5
Spraze
Banned
So what are the chances of me getting my psn banned from using hacked gamesaves?? Is it a great chance, or do I just have to be unlucky?? I have enuff paypal money to buy whatever.. And I can get psn cards at will...

Its pretty much impossible to get banned from gamesaves, you can just get banned from obtaining them using CFW

The following user thanked Spraze for this useful post:

rockym56
07-05-2011, 02:27 PM #6
Looking to buy some psn plats.. I really do not care what games, I just want to build up my trophy collection.. U feel me?? I can pay with vbux, psn cards, or paypal.. I am new to the plat service, so I have 1 question.. Is it a good idea to get hacked plats on my main account?? Shoot me some deals, I am ready to spend!!

i PM'ed you
07-05-2011, 02:57 PM #7
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Originally posted by Spraze View Post
Its pretty much impossible to get banned from gamesaves, you can just get banned from obtaining them using CFW

Thats what I want to hear... Thx..
Originally posted by Armyj2k9 View Post
i PM'ed you

Going 2 check it now..
07-05-2011, 03:09 PM #8
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Thats what I want to hear... Thx..

Going 2 check it now..

what platinums do you have already?
come and visit my shop, link in my sig Awesome face
07-05-2011, 07:23 PM #9
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

ok i can do burnout plat for 20$ paypal its about 50 trophies
07-06-2011, 04:10 AM #10
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo