07-15-2011, 05:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, wanted to get this game 100% but my PS+ ended so anyone with the game could you please do it for me to 100% - only takes about 1-2 hours. I will pay vBux or whatever.
07-15-2011, 06:15 PM #2
(Alex)
lvl1 ExtremelyTrustworthy
Originally posted by TehEntz View Post
Hey, wanted to get this game 100% but my PS+ ended so anyone with the game could you please do it for me to 100% - only takes about 1-2 hours. I will pay vBux or whatever.

i'll do it how much u will pay? its really boring to beat the game 2 times
07-15-2011, 06:24 PM #3
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by TehEntz View Post
Hey, wanted to get this game 100% but my PS+ ended so anyone with the game could you please do it for me to 100% - only takes about 1-2 hours. I will pay vBux or whatever.

i can do it for $5 canadian paypal it only takes me 1 hour and if you don't have the online trophy i can quickly do it for you pm me if you wanna deal with me as i can have it finished in 1 hour
07-16-2011, 11:01 AM #4
Originally posted by Alex
i'll do it how much u will pay? its really boring to beat the game 2 times

Would you kindly take all my vBux?

Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
i can do it for $5 canadian paypal it only takes me 1 hour and if you don't have the online trophy i can quickly do it for you pm me if you wanna deal with me as i can have it finished in 1 hour

Well 5 bucks is abit much, not that desparete about it. I could give you vBux tho.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo