10-09-2011, 04:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, i need a smackdown vs raw 2011 platinum*trophy. can someone please do this for me, paying high vBux
10-09-2011, 08:04 AM #11
Originally posted by HO View Post
500,000 vbux for buzz monsters

alright i will do it now. how do i do this

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
No shit it's up to the person to decide if he/she wants to do this for you, but you're asking for the platinum and I'm telling you that you're likely not gonna get it for vbux (Monopoly money). Yes, you can game share with someone, but some folks are picky with their own accounts. I don't blame them. I like how n00bs groan at my posts just because I telling it like how it is :carling: The game takes a little bit and someone is gonna have to be on your account for the online stuff. You're not likely going to get platinum trophies with vbux unless they're for stuff like LBP2 or whatever else can be hacked. I try to help n00bs, yet I'm the asshole /facepalm

oh ok. do u know anyone who does LBP2 hacks?
10-15-2011, 07:18 AM #12
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
No one is gonna do this for you for Monopoly money. The game itself isn't too bad, but it takes a while to do 1004 finishing moves and unless you're willing to pay for the online pass.
The game itself is a shitstorm. After platting is so many times. I can say its a horrible wwe game in their series especially the road to wrestlmania which is so bad and very dull and the textures are bland with no lip syncing. You can run into invisible walls when talking to someone and just so tedious and worse of all theres 5 of them. The gameplay is also shit especially when it comes to ladder macthes or matches with more than 2 people. The only good thing about 2011 is the creation modes which are great. The 1004 finishers is accually the best part as its relaxing if you know how to do it. The game itself is broken. I plated 2010 multiple times and that one is far better. After playing 2011 for an hour I switch to the only wwe game to be good and thats here comes the pain. SOrry for getting a bit off topic just got irritated that you thought the game itself wasnt too bad buts yout opinion and thats good. ALso you dont need to pay for the online pass as long as you have it on your account.

If you still need it I can do it but not for monopoly money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo