11-03-2011, 02:18 PM #1
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

I am looking for a few easy games like detuned and any of the 5 minute PSN games (legit). I will pay you via Paypal or Vbux. Post in this thread and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks !

The following 9 users say thank you to Daddy Cool for this useful post:

clitwub, God_Is_7, Gotham_Shadow, RaZoR!, ShadowSoldier36, ShinigamiUzi, wowaka, Xiao Xin, xjinton
11-04-2011, 01:05 PM #11
check out both my shops

The following user thanked UnspokenDream for this useful post:

Daddy Cool
11-05-2011, 02:18 AM #12
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
check out both my shops

Both shops?
11-05-2011, 02:22 AM #13
Originally posted by Daddy
Both shops?

Yes there twO.
11-05-2011, 09:11 AM #14
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

I am looking for a few easy games like detuned and any of the 5 minute PSN games (legit). I will pay you via Paypal or Vbux. Post in this thread and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks !

your a legend mate, unbelievable kindness....
i can do terminator salvation for you, and i do it legitimately, only takes 4hrs.
a nice shiny plat for him.
just hit me up when you need it done - NO CHARGE

The following 4 users say thank you to clitwub for this useful post:

Daddy Cool, Smokin420, Xiao Xin, ZeroOo
11-06-2011, 04:18 AM #15
scrapa_free_xiv
Do a barrel roll!
count me in for an up plat and a megamind plat both free of charge just a referral.... pm me

The following 5 users say thank you to scrapa_free_xiv for this useful post:

Daddy Cool, Smokin420, Xiao Xin, xjinton, ZeroOo
11-06-2011, 04:28 AM #16
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
A guy I have known on PSN for years recently had his account jacked. Since he's a disabled kid I am thinking of giving him a new account for Christmas with a few 100% games on it and a psn card loaded on it.

Thanks !

i will do buzz monsters 100% and burnout plat no dlc NO CHARGE

The following 3 users say thank you to ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Daddy Cool, Smokin420, Xiao Xin
11-06-2011, 05:11 AM #17

Thanks !

detuned R2S :fa:

The following user thanked Xiao Xin for this useful post:

Daddy Cool
11-09-2011, 05:48 AM #18
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try

Thanks !

Hey mate,

I am nearly done with Pacman. Just have about 50 more time trials to complete. Also, I could do inFamous: Festival of Blood for $10 if you are interested. It is a PSN game and I can do 100%.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

Xiao Xin
11-09-2011, 08:29 AM #19
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
Will message you all this weekend as I'm out of town until Saturday. Thanks

The following user thanked Daddy Cool for this useful post:

Xiao Xin

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo