08-28-2013, 12:10 PM #1
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello all as we all know and have seen the trailer for it diablo 3 is coming to the console and im all sure you have loads of questions and answer for all of us, im am here to help you answer those questions too I have some links for answers and some questions that u could possible answer for me..

here are my questions please post the answer here and if you haven a source please post the link

Q1: will there be any saves or save editors for diablo 3 ps3

A1: waiting for someone to give a answer then will replace it here

Q2: will diablo 3 saves have a copy protection on so you cant use other people saves?

A2: still waiting for answer

thank you all for your time and please help me to get these answer many thanks. Smile
08-28-2013, 08:53 PM #11
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by spinna10 View Post
Nice so I can get someone else save and play offline with. 4 people on couch but online separate so is it like d2 open battle net where we used single player saves and other people's saves?

That's what it sounds like based on their description. They said that you could pack it up on a usb drive and take it to someone's house.
08-29-2013, 08:28 AM #12
spinna10
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
That's what it sounds like based on their description. They said that you could pack it up on a usb drive and take it to someone's house.

yes that it was they said exactly but they said the person that taking the usb there must create a local user on there friends ps3 what does that mean? just a user and no psn id or have to create a psn id ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo