05-12-2014, 01:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, welcome to this thread in first place.. ^^
This is about the new Call of Duty®, what do you think of it? let me know.. ^^

So, well.. Like you could see, the new Call of Duty is coming out soon, and what do you think of it?..
People say there's a holy ton of confirmed items already, but what do you think of it? and do you think you'll enjoy it more then you did at Call of Duty® - Ghosts?..
Also, this is another Treyarch game, but I haven't noticed anything like zombies, aliens, or anything like that.. What do you think of that?.. The trailer look'd pretty sick in my eyes! But ofcourse, the only reason why I play Call of Duty® is because of the gamemode Nazi Zombies and Extincion.. How about you? and what do you really hope Treyarch will add to make it more enjoyable for you? and how about servers?! Let me know, and if you have more information about it post it down here!

You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.
Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf.

The following user thanked Helper for this useful post:

05-13-2014, 12:49 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
It looks amazing, in my opinion! I really hope it'll be like Black Ops 2, cause BO2 was amazing. Happy
It's basically W@W + Titanfall. I can't wait though. It looks amazing, hope they release a multiplayer Gameplay soon. MW3 was amazing, hope AW would be amazing. Ghost sucked balls.
05-13-2014, 02:02 PM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
cant wait to hack it Smile
05-13-2014, 03:04 PM #4
Yes! I hope it'll be like Black Ops II® though, that was in my opinion the best Call Of Duty.. it had League Play, Zombies.. It was soo great!
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
It looks amazing, in my opinion! I really hope it'll be like Black Ops 2, cause BO2 was amazing. Happy
It's basically W@W + Titanfall. I can't wait though. It looks amazing, hope they release a multiplayer Gameplay soon. MW3 was amazing, hope AW would be amazing. Ghost sucked balls.
05-13-2014, 03:05 PM #5
I hope you'll enjoy it.

Originally posted by xPiracyModZx View Post
cant wait to hack it Smile
05-13-2014, 07:19 PM #6
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
Originally posted by ShaolinKunFu View Post
Hello, welcome to this thread in first place.. ^^
This is about the new Call of Duty®, what do you think of it? let me know.. ^^

So, well.. Like you could see, the new Call of Duty is coming out soon, and what do you think of it?..
People say there's a holy ton of confirmed items already, but what do you think of it? and do you think you'll enjoy it more then you did at Call of Duty® - Ghosts?..
Also, this is another Treyarch game, but I haven't noticed anything like zombies, aliens, or anything like that.. What do you think of that?.. The trailer look'd pretty sick in my eyes! But ofcourse, the only reason why I play Call of Duty® is because of the gamemode Nazi Zombies and Extincion.. How about you? and what do you really hope Treyarch will add to make it more enjoyable for you? and how about servers?! Let me know, and if you have more information about it post it down here!

You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

IT's not a treyarc game... its made by SledgeHammer Games ( who helped with MW3) :P
05-13-2014, 07:24 PM #7
I thought Sledgehammer + Treyarch were one? or did I had an massive idiot fail again..

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by xJumpHaxX View Post
IT's not a treyarc game... its made by SledgeHammer Games ( who helped with MW3) :P
05-13-2014, 07:25 PM #8
BoatyMcBoatFace
Are you high?
Originally posted by ShaolinKunFu View Post
I thought Sledgehammer + Treyarch were one? or did I had an massive idiot fail again..

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content. | You must login or register to view this content.

Probably that massive idiot fail again :p
05-13-2014, 07:28 PM #9
Damn it.. I wish I did research before I started this... :/

Originally posted by xJumpHaxX View Post
Probably that massive idiot fail again :p

The following user thanked Helper for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace
05-13-2014, 07:37 PM #10
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Moved to Upcoming Games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo