06-16-2016, 02:40 PM #1
Passion
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I originally wrote this for someone paid, claims it wasn't working so i refunded him.
I'm posting this for free to prove that it is indeed working.

This includes
Login (AJAX)
Register (AJAX)
Dashboard(NEWS/STATS)

Admin Panel
Users>View Users
News>Add News/View News(WIll be displayed in the normal dashboard)

Hopefully people can put some good use in this, please leave feedback if something isn't working.

I am allowed to post this according to Kas You must login or register to view this content.

Download(No github, i'll do it later.) You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Kas for telling me that i 'copied and pasted' this
YThen(ITS NOT WORKING!! I PAID FOR THIS!!!)

Live preview(no admin panel)
passion.ag
login details
username: admin
password: admin
Last edited by Passion ; 06-16-2016 at 02:44 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Passion for this useful post:

FireMaggot, Jon Snow, tyman1294

The following user groaned Passion for this awful post:

Ethen
08-30-2016, 08:16 AM #20
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
No offence passion, yes it technically works.. but the code isn't all that great. You really need to learn Object Oriented Programming.

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

BurtE
08-30-2016, 11:06 PM #21
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Lmfao i'm the retard?

You claim yourself to be a hustler but cant even pull off a hustle. tried charging me 20usd but left this on your homepage

'PLETHORA
RECOVERY SPRX
Plethora is a Recovery SPRX that is currently being sold for $15. Plethora offers a variaton of pre-loaded colours and tons of outfits that you can choice.
Are you tired of spending hours doing modded garages? Well Plethora speeds up your process.
Purchase now and be able to mod your garage within 10 minutes! and a full recovery within 15 minutes!'

GG

Couldn't be bothered to change the price on the home page, you're still a fucking retard to me. Go neck yourself you idiot.

Adding to my ignore list now, have fun being a nobody retard =)

Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
No offence passion, yes it technically works.. but the code isn't all that great. You really need to learn Object Oriented Programming.

I know it isn't great, this was a few months ago. All my new projects are all OOP Smile

The following user groaned Passion for this awful post:

Ethen
08-30-2016, 11:15 PM #22
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Passion View Post
Couldn't be bothered to change the price on the home page, you're still a fucking retard to me. Go neck yourself you idiot.

I know it isn't great, this was a few months ago. All my new projects are all OOP Smile

Clearly lying but okay

Ouch minus rep, must of touched a nerve

You're just a little bitch
09-01-2016, 04:52 PM #23
CyberNomadic
Web Developer

That is awesome to hear! Now that I read my post it was a little harsh. That wasn't my intention at all. By the way, I recently read a book titled "Modern PHP." If you are passionate about learning PHP and strengthening your knowledge in it. I highly reccomend investing in the book. It is very well written and has a lot of good content to offer.
09-01-2016, 10:26 PM #24
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Clearly lying but okay

Ouch minus rep, must of touched a nerve

You're just a little bitch

Never deal with Passion. Doesn't know how to do a job.

The following user thanked Ethen for this useful post:

BurtE
09-02-2016, 03:46 PM #25
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by Ethen View Post
Never deal with Passion. Doesn't know how to do a job.

Sorry, make sure to deal with someone that pays other people to do it for them! will get 100% 10/10 quality work!

Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
That is awesome to hear! Now that I read my post it was a little harsh. That wasn't my intention at all. By the way, I recently read a book titled "Modern PHP." If you are passionate about learning PHP and strengthening your knowledge in it. I highly reccomend investing in the book. It is very well written and has a lot of good content to offer.

I'll definitely check it out! Thanks for the recommendation Smile
01-05-2017, 10:41 PM #26
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Please tell me where i am using laim's modified css in this panel, please

As for the css i was using on passionngu.com, it's not something you can leech when it takes less then 5 minutes to code. It was either spending 5 minutes to code something and the code would be exactly the same or using the css that was not only public(ctrl u) but infront of my eyes. Try again

Atleast i am contributing and sharing content.

Closed until DL link can be fixed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo