05-08-2017, 04:44 PM #1
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently I bought hosting off namecheap "Big Mistake" as it is shared.

The problem I am having is enabling json on my server which I have tried doing by going to my PHP Version Selector and editing the options. However json is already enabled accordingly. So I then decided to take a look at my php information by creating a separate file with the following code.

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

As I was browsing it I didn't see json enabled so I went and edited the php.ini file on my root directory and added the following command under dynamic extensions

extension = json.so

Went and checked my php information again and it wasn't enabled still.*

Another problem when i try SSH and trying to install json that way it doesn't allow me to use (yum) / (apt-get) so if anyone has any solutions I would appreciate the help thanks!*
05-09-2017, 06:53 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Algebra View Post
So recently I bought hosting off namecheap "Big Mistake" as it is shared.

The problem I am having is enabling json on my server which I have tried doing by going to my PHP Version Selector and editing the options. However json is already enabled accordingly. So I then decided to take a look at my php information by creating a separate file with the following code.

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

As I was browsing it I didn't see json enabled so I went and edited the php.ini file on my root directory and added the following command under dynamic extensions

extension = json.so

Another problem when i try SSH and trying to install json that way it doesn't allow me to use (yum) / (apt-get) so if anyone has any solutions I would appreciate the help thanks!*

That's something you should be asking your hosting company to fix, not here. They would know more about their setup
05-09-2017, 04:25 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
So recently I bought hosting off namecheap "Big Mistake" as it is shared.

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

extension = json.so

Aye most hosting companies disable loads of shit until you ask them to enable them Sal
05-09-2017, 04:35 PM #4
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
That's something you should be asking your hosting company to fix, not here. They would know more about their setup

I already done that. Also this thread is relevant because someone else might have had the issue. The support team gave me a link to a solution I followed it and it didn't work okay.
05-09-2017, 05:16 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
I already done that. Also this thread is relevant because someone else might have had the issue. The support team gave me a link to a solution I followed it and it didn't work okay.

Again that's a hosting problem. You are paying for their service, it makes for sense to be having them continually work on getting it resolved.
05-09-2017, 05:18 PM #6
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Again that's a hosting problem. You are paying for their service, it makes for sense to be having them continually work on getting it resolved.

I just bought a different hosting package from blazingfast so it's okay I'll request the thread to be closed Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo