12-29-2011, 11:33 PM #1
AndreeU
+cM TeamCM GFX 4 Lifee<3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

for lobbies go to that thread.
Last edited by AndreeU ; 01-02-2012 at 01:23 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to AndreeU for this useful post:

gokugamer, himpmund
12-30-2011, 01:29 AM #2
Originally posted by zFakieHDz View Post
Hey everyone ive decided to stop hosting Lobbies because i keep getting constant messages about lobbies. But the truth i love lobbies and making them for myself so has you see i will not stop until i die lol...jkj

Im hosting lobbies for COD4, MW2, W@W all day everyday
to get into this lobbies first you must either send me a message either on skype zFakieHDz or psn zFakieHDz..

If your quote me here i probably wont be able to look at it so i suggest hitting me up on either skype or psn.

-AndreeU

His lobbies are legit. I just received 10th prestige from his COD4 lobby Smile I am still very thankful. Hope to join future ones!
12-30-2011, 10:53 PM #3
himpmund
E-Dubble <3
Hey everyone ive decided to stop hosting Lobbies because i keep getting constant messages about lobbies. But the truth i love lobbies and making them for myself so has you see i will not stop until i die lol...jkj

to get into this lobbies first you must either send me a message either on skype zFakieHDz or psn zFakieHDz..

If your quote me here i probably wont be able to look at it so i suggest hitting me up on either skype or psn.

-AndreeU

Legit guy, accepted me instantly and got me to 9th prestige, thanks!
01-01-2012, 01:43 PM #4

-AndreeU

--------------------------------------------------
edit of Dec. 30

I have been getting flooded messages on my psn and skype i cant keep this up.
I will only host for 10 people everyday... IF your in a necessary host and the list is full then i recommend you donate to my paypal confirming your extra spot in the lobby for the moment.
Rules:
you get 5 min.
once 5 min are over i erase you and block ur acc.
If you want to stay on my friend list for ever meaning you'll get hacks when ever i host then i recommend you donate at [email][email protected][/email]
Have fun

PSN SWIFTY-ASSASSIN plz 10 prestg cod5
01-01-2012, 10:34 PM #5

-AndreeU

--------------------------------------------------
edit of Dec. 30

I have been getting flooded messages on my psn and skype i cant keep this up.
I will only host for 10 people everyday... IF your in a necessary host and the list is full then i recommend you donate to my paypal confirming your extra spot in the lobby for the moment.
Rules:
you get 5 min.
once 5 min are over i erase you and block ur acc.
If you want to stay on my friend list for ever meaning you'll get hacks when ever i host then i recommend you donate at [email][email protected][/email]
Have fun

Hey bro...Will you be able to host a W@W lobby next time you are online? And I tried registering on creative modderz but there is a problem with the image verification on my laptop.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo