08-04-2012, 05:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im going to be hosting FREE challenge lobby's for all of you on NGU.

HOW TO GET INTO MY LOBBY:
-add my PSN: NGUDeMoN and put NGU in the message along with the friend request.
-my comment will state if the lobby is open or closed, if it is closed i am either in the middle of a lobby or not hosting, if it says open just message asking for a invite.

RULES:
-please do ask me for binds as i will not give them, personally when i play online legit i think they ruin the game.
-DO NOT spam me as i dont take it lightly and i will add you to my block list.
-DO NOT invite friends unless they are also members of NGU, if they are not tell them to join the website and then they can stay in.

HOW TO USE MY PATCH:
-L2 - OPEN MENU
-R1/L1 - SCROLL UP AND DOWN
-SQUARE - SELECT
-R3 - BACK/EXIT MENU

PROOF:

if you like my services please thank this post.

i am also looking to get my lobby's verified so if anyone could help me out with that it would be much appreciated ENJOY

The following user thanked bobbydavid1 for this useful post:

JustWantToFly
08-04-2012, 05:35 PM #2
Big_Jonny
Rest In Peace
im interested but is on a account that I share with a friend and Im on vacations, if I message him could he add you and you explain what he should do?
08-04-2012, 05:47 PM #3
Originally posted by Jonny View Post
im interested but is on a account that I share with a friend and Im on vacations, if I message him could he add you and you explain what he should do?

Sure bro Have him add me
08-04-2012, 06:36 PM #4
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by bobbydavid1 View Post
Im going to be hosting FREE challenge lobby's for all of you on NGU.

-my comment will state if the lobby is open or closed, if it is closed i am either in the middle of a lobby or not hosting, if it says open just message asking for a invite.

RULES:
-please do ask me for binds as i will not give them, personally when i play online legit i think they ruin the game.
-DO NOT invite friends unless they are also members of NGU, if they are not tell them to join the website and then they can stay in.

HOW TO USE MY PATCH:
-L2 - OPEN MENU
-SQUARE - SELECT
-R3 - BACK/EXIT MENU

PROOF:

i am also looking to get my lobby's verified so if anyone could help me out with that it would be much appreciated ENJOY

Are you hosting the now
My psn: bq-666
08-04-2012, 06:47 PM #5
Sent you the friend request.
08-08-2012, 03:03 PM #6
100% Legit. Thanks
08-08-2012, 03:30 PM #7
You do zombies too?
08-10-2012, 06:24 PM #8
zzSniperr
Little One
Originally posted by bobbydavid1 View Post
Im going to be hosting FREE challenge lobby's for all of you on NGU.

RULES:

HOW TO USE MY PATCH:
-L2 - OPEN MENU
-SQUARE - SELECT
-R3 - BACK/EXIT MENU

PROOF:

if you have Zombie mods, i would love to have. Me and my friends love flying around Der Riese.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo