Post: Hosting WaW Lobbies for Gameshares! :) (Plus Zombies)
08-23-2012, 05:07 PM #1
Mr. Qwax
Mr. Awesome.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, I'm hosting Call of Duty: World at War lobbies as the title says and basically your welcome to join if you Gameshare with me, issue is you cannot prestige or rank up with this patch, what you can do is gain infections though, read on if your interested! Smile

So, what you're going to get is the following if you do join:

-Infections (UAV, Superjump, Ultra Knife, all the crap)
-Hacks (Aimbot, Noclip and Soforth only while in my lobby!)
-Visions

And other stuff I can't remember, but that's the main of it!

What I'm looking for in Gameshares:

-MW3 Map Packs
-PS Plus
-Multiplayer Games
-Indie Games
-DLC For certain games

I'm also hosting for Zombies as well, but it's quite a basic patch but you will gain all trophies through it! Smile

If your looking to join my lobby for either Zombies or Online, then post your name here and also what your willing to gameshare, and I'll add your PSN if it's acceptable!
08-23-2012, 05:13 PM #2
LOL what patch you got my patch you can get any lvl 10th infections binds unlock all everything pretty much plus its free XD

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

plus last time you lied about doing challenge lobbies

The following user groaned SneakyJewTheScammer for this awful post:

Mr. Qwax
08-23-2012, 05:56 PM #3
psn: muskee11

add me I want all trophys and 5th prestige
08-23-2012, 06:51 PM #4
Originally posted by muskee11 View Post
psn: muskee11

add me I want all trophys and 5th prestige

Add xSnEaKyJeWX ill do it for you
08-24-2012, 06:01 PM #5
Mr. Qwax
Mr. Awesome.
Originally posted by animals0101 View Post
Add xSnEaKyJeWX ill do it for you

Well sir, what that was, was trolling you, personally if someone such as yourself asks for CL's in the Shoutbox, your known as a leecher, virtually you are in essence. Either way, I do host CL's and to be frank, I probably have much more business ethic and understanding then yourself.

And don't go around trying to steal my possible clients, that's just immensly low.
08-26-2012, 12:58 PM #6
um psn ryan660rules

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo