04-01-2016, 06:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I personally think that COD W@W modding has gone too far. Why? Because of the OFW Backup/Binds kids. The ******s with binds always fly around the map and have godmode on so they cant be fucking killed. Hell. I even put a whole MG42 mag into the **** and still didn't die. Unbelievable. They always have these flashing names too, it makes the legit players think "oh shit, lets leave." Dont even get me started on the OFW backup kids. At first in the lobby, they look like normal people who play legit because they dont have the flashing name and that. Then you go into the lobby and realise the **** has unfair aimbot on and leaves the other team no chance of winning. But if you piss them off, they either derank you or give you Bad Dvars. Both of the ***s are really bad too. The binders and backupers always miss bullets at you (if they dont have aimbot on) and its like playing with Level 1 beginners. Thats all i have to say.
09-18-2016, 08:52 AM #20
It has definitely ruined the console experience which is really freaking sad :(
09-22-2016, 06:53 PM #21
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Nah waw isn't that bad, mw2 is fucked up by the Back-up Users, Every lobby you join you Will Find a Skid.. A Shame

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo