01-05-2012, 06:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Physics 'n' Flex v2 Early Stages

This is Physics 'n' Flex v2 at it's current stage, if your wondering what happened to v1, basically I disliked the look of the menu and the menu base, so I just stopped with that and moved to this. The reason I called this v2 as v1 was near enough done. I really hope you like the progress so far, peace Winky Winky

The following 9 users say thank you to nZxMikeeeyx for this useful post:

Adamâ„¢, BriceC, iPROFamily, iReset Nigga, Karoolus, primetime43, Taylor, trilispy, Vampytwistッ
01-07-2012, 11:41 PM #20
Originally posted by TheEliteSoldier View Post
Great job bro, might i ask tho that you add more options per page like make the menu longer?

You obviously didn't watch the video...
01-07-2012, 11:50 PM #21
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Originally posted by nZxMikeeeyx View Post

i did watch the video like the first part of it.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

The menu scrolls but what im asking is can you make the menu longer so its all shown
01-07-2012, 11:58 PM #22
i did watch the video like the first part of it.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

The menu scrolls but what im asking is can you make the menu longer so its all shown

No because W@W has a limited hud count, the good thing about this is there is only 5 options so I can add things like the bar and text at the bottom without anything disappearing...
01-08-2012, 12:00 AM #23
BriceC
Computer Programmer
No because W@W has a limited hud count, the good thing about this is there is only 5 options so I can add things like the bar and text at the bottom without anything disappearing...

i guess so, i just like seeing the entire thing at once u know.
01-08-2012, 12:02 AM #24
i guess so, i just like seeing the entire thing at once u know.

But then I'd have to make gay lil sub menus for things like Main Modifications v1, Main Modifications v2, Main Modifications v3 etc...
01-08-2012, 06:04 PM #25
BriceC
Computer Programmer
But then I'd have to make gay lil sub menus for things like Main Modifications v1, Main Modifications v2, Main Modifications v3 etc...

haha i guess lol
01-08-2012, 06:07 PM #26
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Physics 'n' Flex v2 Early Stages

This is Physics 'n' Flex v2 at it's current stage, if your wondering what happened to v1, basically I disliked the look of the menu and the menu base, so I just stopped with that and moved to this. The reason I called this v2 as v1 was near enough done. I really hope you like the progress so far, peace Winky Winky

Im Pretty Sure If This Patch Was A 16 Year Old Girl, She Wud Have Been Pregnant Already........
01-08-2012, 07:01 PM #27
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Im Pretty Sure If This Patch Was A 16 Year Old Girl, She Wud Have Been Pregnant Already........

I think so too, as most of the 7s members gave already done it :fa: I love that emoticon!
01-08-2012, 07:39 PM #28
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
I think so too, as most of the 7s members gave already done it :fa: I love that emoticon!

LoL :fa: :fa:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo