Karoolus
IELIITEMODZX for the menu base
nZxMikeeeyx
x_DaftVader_x
KillaMaJic For Hes Great Gamemodes
IVI40A3Fusionz SpecNade Mod
xYARDSALEx
to the people codes i use
Last edited by iPROFamily ; 01-31-2012 at 09:49 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

iiReFuZee, Jacob-And-Britt
01-31-2012, 12:55 PM #2
Maybe a edit to studman97's edit of karoolus's menu base? Not saying it is. Just look like it. You change the scrollbar to purple.:muck:
01-31-2012, 04:03 PM #3
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post

Credits:
Karoolus for the menu base
IELIITEMODZX
nZxMikeeeyx
x_DaftVader_x
xYARDSALEx

You should make your own scripts like the DVAR editors i'm not using Elites like you are i made my own Winky Winky.
Also try and make your patch unique by having things that no other patches have like mine has e.g.
* When you click and option and it's a toggle, when it's green it goes on.
* The current option enlarges.
* Different menu base then others.
* etc...

Just a few things that will make your patch more unique if you know what i'm trying to say, don't get me wrong your patches are ok but using other people scripts all the time doesn't make your patch good, people want to see something you made not someone else.
01-31-2012, 05:32 PM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post

Credits:
Karoolus for the menu base
IELIITEMODZX
nZxMikeeeyx
x_DaftVader_x
xYARDSALEx
Looks good it just need a little more right now it is kinda bland do like i do.. well try to do get a base and basiclly change it all up chnage the position effects sounds and more to the menu to make it look nice all of that! Winky Winky
01-31-2012, 08:44 PM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by zFRoST
stfu you leech and gtfo of NGU you stupid fag you have no say in this for editing a menu and calling it your own work so :FU: and die you credit taker worthless prick

calm down, this guy COD5 Man only says shit to people because you say shit to him first. Yes he does leech but so does everyone once in their life. Just let him do his thing even if it is leeching

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

bluer105
01-31-2012, 09:48 PM #6
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Looks good it just need a little more right now it is kinda bland do like i do.. well try to do get a base and basiclly change it all up chnage the position effects sounds and more to the menu to make it look nice all of that! Winky Winky

No one cares about the look is about whats in the patch. True Or False - i say True

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Originally posted by COD5
Maybe a edit to studman97's edit of karoolus's menu base? Not saying it is. Just look like it. You change the scrollbar to purple.:muck:

this is ELITE Menu Base From CoD4 is not an edit of studman97's or of karoolus's i give credit to karoolus because he was the start of W@W modding on ps3 get that
02-01-2012, 03:04 AM #7
You Mad Bro?
You Mad Bro?stare
You Mad Bro?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Originally Posted by zFRoST
stfu you leech and gtfo of NGU you stupid fag you have no say in this for editing a menu and calling it your own work so and die you credit taker worthless prick

You Mad Bro?

The following user groaned COD5-MAN- for this awful post:

Vampytwistッ
02-02-2012, 01:48 AM #8
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
You should make your own scripts like the DVAR editors i'm not using Elites like you are i made my own Winky Winky.
Also try and make your patch unique by having things that no other patches have like mine has e.g.
* When you click and option and it's a toggle, when it's green it goes on.
* The current option enlarges.
* Different menu base then others.
* etc...

Just a few things that will make your patch more unique if you know what i'm trying to say, don't get me wrong your patches are ok but using other people scripts all the time doesn't make your patch good, people want to see something you made not someone else.

All those things you named have been done......
02-02-2012, 03:33 PM #9
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
All those things you named have been done......

Never said they weren't done O.o lol.
02-02-2012, 05:08 PM #10
Maybe martins11 has moved on to something hes good at?
il miss the little guy. <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo