02-12-2012, 12:15 AM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just a bit of something i quickly made whilst creating my menu:

features:
*drops a bomb model in center of map
*nice nuke vision set
*low gravity set at last minute
*count down timer
*visual effect of explosion

Note: Remember to thread nay1995snuke(); from menu or whatever
make sure you precache the model

precache("aircraft_bomb");

and put this in the init();

level.lololol = loadfx("env/fire/fx_fire_player_md_mp");

nay1995snuke()
{
for ( t=0; t < level.players.size; t++ )
{
players = level.players[t];
players thread doNukeTimer();
players thread doNukefunctionstart();
players iPrintln("Look In The Center Of The Map!");
}
}
doNukeTimer()
{
self endon("stopnuketimer");

for(nuketimer=10;nuketimer>0;nuketimer--)
{
self.nukespawn = self createFontString("default", 1.5);
self.nukespawn setPoint( "TOP RIGHT", "TOP RIGHT", 0, -14 );
self.nukespawn setText("Nuke Inbound In: ^1" +nuketimer);
for(;Winky Winky
{
wait 1;
nuketimer--;
self.nukespawn setText("Nuke Inbound In: ^1" +nuketimer);
if(nuketimer == 0)
{
self.nukespawn destroy();
nuketimer destroy();
}
}
self waittill("death");
self.nukespawn destroy();
}
}
doNukefunctionstart()
{
level.mapCenter = maps\mp\gametypes\_spawnlogic::findBoxCenter(level .spawnMins, level.spawnMaxs);
nuke = level.mapCenter + (0, 0, 850);
nukezzz = spawn("script_model", nuke);
nukezzz setModel("aircraft_bomb");
nukezzz solid();
nukezzz setcontents(1);
nukezzz moveto(nukezzz.origin-(0,0,865),10,0);
wait 6;
playfx(level.lololol,nukezzz.origin);
self setclientdvar("timescale", ".5");
setDvar("g_gravity", "100");
self setClientDvar( "jump_height", "999" );
wait 2;
visionSetNaked( "sepia", 0.2 );
Earthquake( 0.4, 4, self.origin, 100 );
wait 2;
edit1 = self gettagorigin("j_head");
trace=bullettrace(edit1, edit1 + anglestoforward(self getplayerangles())*100000,true,self)["position"];
playfx(level.lololol,trace);
Earthquake( 0.4, 4, self.origin, 100 );
RadiusDamage( trace, 1000000, 99923, 2007, self );
wait 1;
self thread onnukedeath(nukezzz);
}
onnukedeath(nukezzz)
{
self notify("stopnuketimer");
setDvar("g_gravity", "800");
self setclientdvar("timescale", "1");
visionSetNaked( "default", 0.2 );
self setClientDvar( "jump_height", "39" );
nukezzz delete();
self waittill("spawned_player");
self giveWeapon("mp40_mp");
}

have fun

video on nuke go to 5minute 39 seconds to see the nuke in action!

Last edited by nay1995 ; 02-12-2012 at 06:56 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

Kearney158, Niall-Griffiths

The following user groaned nay1995 for this awful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
02-14-2012, 04:41 PM #56
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Here's a nice simple little tip for you all, Don't like jbglitching and his scripts? Then why the **** do you click on his god damn threads FFS? You moan and groan if people start to fight back but yet again you're the ones that start the whole ordeal.

The following 2 users say thank you to IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-, Jacob-And-Britt
02-14-2012, 05:19 PM #57
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
Because your a leeching faggot that makes useless scripts that don't even work right most of the time.
emm atleast hes trying to make scripts, there is no need to call him a leeching faggot is they :(

The following user thanked IELIITEMODZX for this useful post:

IVI40A3Fusionz
02-14-2012, 05:31 PM #58
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Haha you still won't admit it if i was any body else on ngu i would never get your shit becouse not only did you leech the codes from me you prob leeched the idea from me!! Nobody else was making nukes lintel i did!

he didnt leach from you lol. Who would want to do that anyway? Leaching from the best coder ever? pfftt
02-14-2012, 05:34 PM #59
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Haha you still won't admit it if i was any body else on ngu i would never get your shit becouse not only did you leech the codes from me you prob leeched the idea from me!! Nobody else was making nukes lintel i did!

You must login or register to view this content.
:whistle:
02-14-2012, 05:38 PM #60
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
he didnt leach from you lol. Who would want to do that anyway? Leaching from the best coder ever? pfftt

And i'm thinking the same about you :carling:.
02-14-2012, 06:04 PM #61
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
And i'm thinking the same about you :carling:.

i dont release scripts that are shit lol. I only release my patch nothing else. I know im not amazing but atleast i dont post soo many threads that contains messy shit no one will use. Yes what elitemodz said is true he is trying but theres trying and being a complete utter retard. I Hate being horrible to him but it just makes me annoyed when i seehis threads.
02-14-2012, 06:20 PM #62
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
i dont release scripts that are shit lol. I only release my patch nothing else. I know im not amazing but atleast i dont post soo many threads that contains messy shit no one will use. Yes what elitemodz said is true he is trying but theres trying and being a complete utter retard. I Hate being horrible to him but it just makes me annoyed when i seehis threads.

BTW what i said was a joke hence the :carling: ^^. But once again don't like his threads don't view them simple's saves you wasting your time and jb's time arguing over something a pathetic as a script. You have to try to get better at things so what jb is doing is completely good, think of it this way if Leonard Kleinrock didn't do so much research into internet and programming technology J.C.R. Licklider, Leonard Kleinrock and Robert Taylor wouldn't have been able to create the internet we use now Winky Winky they all had to start some where in life to achieve what no other human could at the time.
02-14-2012, 06:22 PM #63
nay1995
The Master

err yes they was on cod4 so i thought id come and pon you all my making it more realistic, ive just been on skype and seen your message to xraw haha hes releasing 1 final fail of a code then he quitting, nice to know you listen to me Smile
02-14-2012, 07:16 PM #64
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
BTW what i said was a joke hence the :carling: ^^. But once again don't like his threads don't view them simple's saves you wasting your time and jb's time arguing over something a pathetic as a script. You have to try to get better at things so what jb is doing is completely good, think of it this way if Leonard Kleinrock didn't do so much research into internet and programming technology J.C.R. Licklider, Leonard Kleinrock and Robert Taylor wouldn't have been able to create the internet we use now Winky Winky they all had to start some where in life to achieve what no other human could at the time.

I look at it because i want to. No matter if its good or bad i look at these threads. I dont like previews yet i still look at it just to see.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo