07-19-2012, 04:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Big Thanks To My Friend KRACKERSTYLE For Releasing This For Me As I Could Not Get On NGU
List Of Leechers
S0Not Happy or SadSiick:Thinks He Runs W@W LAMO and Leeched xRaW V5 Remasterd.
HosterModz:Leeched ForFlar123 Prv Patch'xRaW V4'And This Patch Here.
DanielTheKid420:Leeched xRaW V5 Same As S0Not Happy or SadSiiCK And 12 year olds think hes a God on W@W LMAO. :lol:
Pegleg81-08:Leeched xRaW V4 hes a rager and is very fun to mess with Happy .
Misunder standing removed from list.
SwA_x_iBeats:Leeched xRaW V4.
Whole SwA Clan:Bunch Of 12 Year Olds With Binds LMAO.
Whole BkR Clan:Their Just Fucking annoying
BrainzModding:Leeched ForFlar123 Prv Patch Called his own fucking 9 year old Bitch.
================================
Real Coders Of W@W
Karoolus:Starting W@W Modding :love:
nay1995:Well Known and respected coder
IVI40A3Fusionz:Created many bases used today <3
xElitepatchx:congrats on your v1 its very good
ForFlar123:Prv Patch is Epic Happy
Cod5-man-:Very cool person and good patch maker Smile
Studman97:Has Released many great patches cred to him for this patch
Xx-Devil_Modz-xX:Your V2 Is EPic and cred for the game mode
alpatch649: pheonix v5 : great zombie patch
xRaW: your patches are my favorites i love the base its very nice and everyone seems to love to leech it. shame isnt it sorry bout that :(
if im missing any one either a Leech or a coder let me know Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1 (v2.5)

Got Rid Of dehearts made it a whole alot more stable
Fixed playground bug so it doesn't start when verify's anyone
Made The menu open up a whole lot faster
Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Vid :p :
Last edited by BishAreForFags ; 10-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BishAreForFags for this useful post:

KM-_1337, Script Kiddie

The following 5 users groaned at BishAreForFags for this awful post:

Beats, Callumeleyy, Jango, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
07-22-2012, 01:05 AM #29
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
You forgot to add KRACKERLOBBYs aka indykota317 to the "leech list" ...

[

And xElitePatchx is BkR you fuckin retard

ok i see where your coming from but i think you forgot about this.

1)When i first started modding i was a leech yes but we all are one point or another. im not a leech anymore i hardly ever even play W@W anymore Happy
2)You and your whole squeeker army think you run W@W but you dont so get out that out of your head.
3)You cant really talk when you did and still do exactly what i did which was leech xRaW v4 Happy
4)You can call me a leech all u want fact is im not any more if i am show me your proof Smile

oh and a suggestion kick all those fucking 12 year olds out of your clan god their annoying :p
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 07-22-2012 at 01:30 AM.
07-22-2012, 01:09 AM #30
DanielTHEkid420 epic fail lol if your going to Talk shit post the name right you crack baby! its DanielTHE420kid. Now get your Head out KRACKERLOBBYs ass n think before you talk shit!
07-22-2012, 01:09 AM #31
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Thompson View Post
Oh You think your hot shit cause you can run your mouth over the internet boy?! WtF is this Ugly ass patch anyway? all it is is a stupid edit with a Devils playground lets see your end credits? you cant fuckin credit the hole fuckin list of modders people aint fuckin perfect Lindsey gave as much Credit as She could so fuck off.. N Nobody wants your garbage You Must have no life Boy!
I Think you mad jelly, you trying to make your but budy KL look better Cause if im not mistaking he posted the patch on NGU and whos the Leech?! DanielTHE420kid 286 subs one month indykota 141 Lmao you been around longer then i have Thanks for making me Famous

Daniel Instead of just swearing and Getting mad why dont you just ask why your on the list ??? i bet if you explain to indy why your not a Leech he'll most likely remove your name Happy

Btw idk what your problem is with me you keep calling me a Leech how am i Leech I Dont even mod any more i dont care about modding video games any more. It got boring and from what i've seen of you all you do is swear,rage,call every ones patch shit,and just be a strait up asshole. you got issues bro i can tell. oH and im not KL anymore sooooooooo yea.....
Last edited by Script Kiddie ; 07-22-2012 at 01:21 AM.
07-22-2012, 02:23 AM #32
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
KRACKERLOBBYs is a Big Leccher! And SwA_x_iBeaTs Is Not a Leccher He Leaved Cred To The Patch Maker!!!! And Me To!!! indykota317 v2 is a Edit of Demonic V2 And! In The Patch is Saying HosterModz is Beast And Here You Say Hes a Leccher hmm... And You See What SwA_x_iBeaTs Sed >>>>>>[[[[xElitePatchx is BkR you fuckin retard]]]]<<<<< You Dont Even Know What You Talking About RETARD Before I Sed My Name is MwS-xiBypass You Sed MwS-Bypass<<< You Dpnt Even Know Me I Never Herd About You NEVER!

The following 2 users say thank you to philipeininger for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, Beats
07-22-2012, 02:44 AM #33
Indy must be 12 years old himself By looking at this you miss spell words every other sentence you cant even spell hazard you should learn to spell before you go and run your mouth kid or at least buy a computer with spell check cause you really need it.. Stop right now read a book you dumbass! N as For KRACKERSTYLE Good excuse blah blah i Don't even mod anymore maybe cause all you were ever known for was being a Leech im glad i made you Notice that. This is fucking stupid your a "Leech" if you Edit and a Noob if you don't. Everyone in here probably Leech one time or if your HosterModz Six Times. Stop Trying to Kiss my ass all the time Kracker i don't like you never will! Now everyone Stfu! Everyone started from somewhere Some Make it some fail Indy you def a fail trying to make yourself look better then everyone else when you know damn well you Leech as well. Your No better Than HosterModz! You just got a bigger cocky mouth you should stop Running it cause you cant even spell!

The following 2 users say thank you to Daniel_Thompson for this useful post:

Beats, L3thaL-
07-22-2012, 07:32 AM #34
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Indy must be 12 years old himself By looking at this you miss spell words every other sentence you cant even spell hazard you should learn to spell before you go and run your mouth kid or at least buy a computer with spell check cause you really need it.. Stop right now read a book you dumbass! N as For KRACKERSTYLE Good excuse blah blah i Don't even mod anymore maybe cause all you were ever known for was being a Leech im glad i made you Notice that. This is fucking stupid your a "Leech" if you Edit and a Noob if you don't. Everyone in here probably Leech one time or if your HosterModz Six Times. Stop Trying to Kiss my ass all the time Kracker i don't like you never will! Now everyone Stfu! Everyone started from somewhere Some Make it some fail Indy you def a fail trying to make yourself look better then everyone else when you know damn well you Leech as well. Your No better Than HosterModz! You just got a bigger cocky mouth you should stop Running it cause you cant even spell!

you know what buddy you got something serously wrong with you No me being nice is not kissing your ass its called manners u might wanna learn some. and you keep calling me a leech over and over i dont fucking mod any more get that through your head.you think all those 12 year olds worshiping you for hacks & binds and having subscribers on youtube makes you better than any 1 else WTF is wrong with you ? heres the facts i actually didnt leech xRaW all i did was change the text and binds in the credits it clearly state's xRaW created the patch i took no cred from it.the only reason i used it was because i was just starting with modding so excuse me for being a N00B. And you cant really talk the patch you host is an edit of xRaw remasterd. so here some advice get your self some help cause your a fucking a phsyco.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
KRACKERLOBBYs is a Big Leccher! And SwA_x_iBeaTs Is Not a Leccher He Leaved Cred To The Patch Maker!!!! And Me To!!! indykota317 v2 is a Edit of Demonic V2 And! In The Patch is Saying HosterModz is Beast And Here You Say Hes a Leccher hmm... And You See What SwA_x_iBeaTs Sed >>>>>>[[[[xElitePatchx is BkR you fuckin retard]]]]<<<<< You Dont Even Know What You Talking About RETARD Before I Sed My Name is MwS-xiBypass You Sed MwS-Bypass<<< You Dpnt Even Know Me I Never Herd About You NEVER!

actually iBeats is a leecher as u can see from the video and im not Leecher as all i did to xRaW was edit the binds and text which i dont even mod any more its boring and points less it's just a hobby to me you guys take it to serously i swear. i dont know why indy put your name on the list ive actually never seen you leech anything Happy so thats probably just a misunder standing i'll tell indy to take your name off the list.but you have no right to judge me as you dont know me you have no proof and i didnt leech anything actually i just thought it was leeching..... but knowing you and daniel you'll probably respond by saying STFU YOUR A GAY FAG BOY BITCH LEECHER. but i really dont care any more. btw a lot of your words are mispelled u may want to correct that Happy

07-22-2012, 08:01 AM #35
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post

actually KRACKER is not a leecher man.and srry bout that misunder standing KRACKER said to remove you from the list so there you go and yes this is actually HosterModz sadly the little basterd doesnt have a NGU i want him to see it i only relesed this to make him mad Happy

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Bro you got anger issues Happy Flaming KRACKER Wont do anything i really doubt he cares Smile as for you calling me and him a leech lol hes not a leech.And hes not kissing your ass he's being friendly Thats what NGU is about is helping each other if you joined just to Flame People about everything thats wrong about them then your a very sad person. u need help man your a fucking phsyco from what i've read that u posted No
07-22-2012, 08:39 AM #36
rincoglionito
Can’t trickshot me!
work force host in this patch?? nice work anyway
07-22-2012, 12:19 PM #37
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
ok i see where your coming from but i think you forgot about this.

1)When i first started modding i was a leech yes but we all are one point or another. im not a leech anymore i hardly ever even play W@W anymore Happy
2)You and your whole squeeker army think you run W@W but you dont so get out that out of your head.
3)You cant really talk when you did and still do exactly what i did which was leech xRaW v4 Happy
4)You can call me a leech all u want fact is im not any more if i am show me your proof Smile

oh and a suggestion kick all those fucking 12 year olds out of your clan god their annoying :p

I dont play W@W, all thoses people with SwA in there name are not in SwA.. they keep fanboying SwA, and who the fuck are you? no1 been calling you anything that i know of

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo