05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
06-21-2013, 05:39 PM #164
xUkz
Banned
Originally posted by 847 View Post
why you want it... i though you know how to make this stealth, in the other thread you said that just adding + in front of the text makes it stealth

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

im just going to finish it Not Happy or Sad look how many people talking out their ass

You must login or register to view this content.

How long now?
06-21-2013, 11:45 PM #165
why you want it... i though you know how to make this stealth, in the other thread you said that just adding + in front of the text makes it stealth

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

im just going to finish it Not Happy or Sad look how many people talking out their ass

i shouldve ignored that thread cuz iv ruined my patch i shouldv just waited...sorry
06-22-2013, 05:33 AM #166
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xASxcjbeast View Post
i shouldve ignored that thread cuz iv ruined my patch i shouldv just waited...sorry

LOL its not a patch its a cfg menu

The following user thanked Savage_847 for this useful post:

KadenxC28
06-22-2013, 02:00 PM #167
well sorry i messed up my words because you're that perfect and you don't make a mistake right? and the word soon changes to months?
06-22-2013, 02:44 PM #168
Savage_847
Vault dweller
well sorry i messed up my words because you're that perfect and you don't make a mistake right? and the word soon changes to months?

lol im not the one that added a + on my menu to make it stealth when i told you it dosent work but you still went ahead and did it LOL:vince:
06-22-2013, 03:28 PM #169
KadenxC28
Little One
lol im not the one that added a + on my menu to make it stealth when i told you it dosent work but you still went ahead and did it LOL:vince:

I just L'd OL XD
06-23-2013, 04:10 AM #170
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
I just L'd OL XD

Lol :plank:
06-23-2013, 05:25 AM #171

I love how you change then topic from your errors with misusing the word "soon" to my error in witch you said did not work 1 hour later witch made it too slow for me to wait for considering you do a lot of stuff slowly I was not going to wait around for you....again
06-23-2013, 08:44 AM #172
Savage_847
Vault dweller
I love how you change then topic from your errors with misusing the word "soon" to my error in witch you said did not work 1 hour later witch made it too slow for me to wait for considering you do a lot of stuff slowly I was not going to wait around for you....again

ima release it and ask people to message me for it instead of just releasing it cause fags like like you talk shit but this wait for shit that they want so after i release it dont message me cause im not going to give it to you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo