09-11-2013, 06:43 AM #1
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys imSnaYxoHD here :p, today i want show my private patch for call of duty w@w on the version v1, premade this is my first patch, but im working very hard for fixing bugs etc :p

Here a quick preview of the patch:

When i finish we made a video +long for recording all functions of the patch Smile

Features when release:
Scrolbar Memory
Scrolbar Color Yellow
Adding Another SubMenu in the Fun Menu
More Function will be added

Bug in the preview:
1) When die you lost the menu, i dont know why.. im working hard for fix this bug

Credits:
MwS-xiBypass_ For Converting Me the Menu Base From COD4 :wub: <- Thanks To Him Smile
Forflah123 For Codes :wub:
xRaW For Codes <3
xStrikerModz/HosterModz For Adding The Welcome Message, And another 2 options like Prestige Editor, and Ranks Editor :wub:
IIELITEMODZ For The Original Menu Base :wub:
Xx-Devil_MoDz-xX For The Original Playground Codes :wub:
Allan/StayyToasted For Help Me with another RawFile
Karoolus For Start Modding on W@W :wub:

xFelonyModz For Recording :p
and everyone i forgot Smile

Big Thanks Guys :p
Last edited by SnaY ; 09-11-2013 at 07:00 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to SnaY for this useful post:

:HIGH:, ▶DaOriginal209◀, FruitBurst, Hori_By_Nature, Beats, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, Obris, ResistTheSun, ViolentFelon, Leal, Fatality, xGreekModzHD, xSynthmodz
09-12-2013, 08:55 PM #20
HosterModz_
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
About What? Do You Think You Made The Welcome Text You are Talking Like a 2 Year old(Doesnt Make Sense But F**k it lol)
Ofcourse You Made it Like You Did With Your Playground 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

Your only insult is my playground but not my The Hidden Gold
09-12-2013, 09:50 PM #21
xRevolutions
Pokemon Trainer
Sorry m8 but i dont like actually the Style of this Menu. I guess its your first GSC Menu, anyways put more effort in the Style.
Use other Colors... Not Yellow as line what about Black or white with a other color? This will look better :y:
09-13-2013, 07:27 AM #22
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by xRevolutions View Post
Sorry m8 but i dont like actually the Style of this Menu. I guess its your first GSC Menu, anyways put more effort in the Style.
Use other Colors... Not Yellow as line what about Black or white with a other color? This will look better :y:

Yes is my first gsc patch, but i have use the style of the menu base, i just changed the color blue and yellow :p
09-13-2013, 04:38 PM #23
xRevolutions
Pokemon Trainer
[QUOTE='[imSnaYxoHD];5447489']Yes is my first gsc patch, but i have use the style of the menu base, i just changed the color blue and yellow :p[/QUOTE]

You can change the Style of the whole menu if you have time Smile
Use the PC Version, then its easy to test everything quick
09-13-2013, 09:47 PM #24
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by xRevolutions View Post
You can change the Style of the whole menu if you have time Smile
Use the PC Version, then its easy to test everything quick

Yes bro :p
09-27-2013, 08:11 PM #25
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
what make's me lough is how i gave that patch to Phillip to fix a bug for me cuz i had go away for
2 weeks then mark told me how fix it its funny how it looks the same way i did it cuz inside there was no
submenu's it was done by opt at top was all credit to the people xyardsale wastedtoasted xCreekyMoDz Elite_MoDz
if i remember anyways nice patch SanY :bart:
10-01-2013, 06:30 AM #26
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by whothedaddy1990 View Post
what make's me lough is how i gave that patch to Phillip to fix a bug for me cuz i had go away for
2 weeks then mark told me how fix it its funny how it looks the same way i did it cuz inside there was no
submenu's it was done by opt at top was all credit to the people xyardsale wastedtoasted xCreekyMoDz Elite_MoDz
if i remember anyways nice patch SanY :bart:

Fuck hitman lol i have added you on skype like 10 times and you not reply ._. homewever thank you :p
10-01-2013, 01:33 PM #27
whothedaddy1990
Can’t trickshot me!
lol i never get skype request from u and it don't matter im sticking wid my v3 just going update it i got new base that i put on waw witch might do work to dunno yet anyway u did good job Happy :p
10-01-2013, 07:03 PM #28
imLiaMxoPs3
Do a barrel roll!
For People Who Don't Have Elite,
Here Is DL

LOL TROLLED NO DL
Last edited by imLiaMxoPs3 ; 10-01-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo