10-27-2013, 06:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is the official release of my Rainbow Menu Base. I just realized that I never actually released it, so I will now xD

I just went through the coding to finish up some things, etc. and it is VERY sloppy. I'm not even sure if some things work. (I can't test it as I don't play PS3 anymore.) But, it is easy to add functions and make this into a kick-ass menu Happy

So if anybody can record/test this, hit me up on here or on YouTube...... Sooooooo.....

You must login or register to view this content.

Password:
Color_MoDz

BTW: I AM GunShotZ_MoDz. I started coding .gsc and decided my name was dumb and pointless, so I changed it Smile

BTW #2: I might make a .gsc Rainbow Menu/Base. Hmmmmm...... idk

The following 2 users groaned at Color_MoDz for this awful post:

HosterModz_, xxREIGNBOWxx
10-27-2013, 06:27 PM #2
Kieron
Former Staff
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
Hello, this is the official release of my Rainbow Menu Base. I just realized that I never actually released it, so I will now xD

I just went through the coding to finish up some things, etc. and it is VERY sloppy. I'm not even sure if some things work. (I can't test it as I don't play PS3 anymore.) But, it is easy to add functions and make this into a kick-ass menu Happy

So if anybody can record/test this, hit me up on here or on YouTube...... Sooooooo.....

Password:
Color_MoDz

BTW: I AM GunShotZ_MoDz. I started coding .gsc and decided my name was dumb and pointless, so I changed it Smile

Fix the password =D
10-27-2013, 06:35 PM #3
make a video too
10-27-2013, 07:30 PM #4
What a horrible post. Like no effort what so ever.No
So you're releasing something for the ps3 with no video that hasn't been test because you don't have a ps3 and it probably doesn't even work. GREAT.Claps
Can you help explain why you would release something untested for a game console that you don't even have and expect not to get groaned?

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

superme40
10-28-2013, 03:28 AM #5
HosterModz_
Climbing up the ladder
this shit post again Smile
10-28-2013, 04:29 PM #6
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
Hello, this is the official release of my Rainbow Menu Base. I just realized that I never actually released it, so I will now xD

Password:
Color_MoDz

If you dont post a video with it, tell what options the menu has and some other info about it.
11-06-2013, 12:17 AM #7
Originally posted by Kush
If you dont post a video with it, tell what options the menu has and some other info about it.

It's a base xD and sorry, I made this in a hurry as I've been busy with college lately.
11-06-2013, 12:19 AM #8
Originally posted by Kieron
Fix the password =D

Fixed Smile
11-06-2013, 12:20 AM #9
Originally posted by DJvip2011 View Post
make a video too

It says in the thread, I'm looking for somebody to record.
11-06-2013, 12:23 AM #10
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
What a horrible post. Like no effort what so ever.No
So you're releasing something for the ps3 with no video that hasn't been test because you don't have a ps3 and it probably doesn't even work. GREAT.Claps
Can you help explain why you would release something untested for a game console that you don't even have and expect not to get groaned?

Hasn't been tested/recorded because I haven't had anybody do it yet. It does work because I'm not a fucking retard. It's hard to make a cfg that doesn't work. I released it because I've had people nagging me to for weeks now and because I don't code much anymore (been too busy with college). And I did expect to get groaned soooo thanks. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo