05-26-2016, 03:49 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Here is PNFv3 converted to the ps3 by yours truly, me lol.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to note it only works on 2 maps right now, Nacht der Untoten and Zombie Verruckt. I'm pretty sure it's because the patch is way to big. I'll be converting Project x v2 and Elasticity v1 if I can get the files for it (will work on all maps since I'll convert it to a common.ff). I can't be bothered to fix it for der riese, kept getting errors. Anyways here it is...

Bugs:
Laser will freeze your ps3
[/SIZE]

The following 12 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AndresKid, BulletProof3160, CODHoster1337_, Egzec, JustFuSiOn, MrMoan, Right, Script Kiddie, SkillsPayBills-, xSynthmodz, xTiibo Modz
06-01-2016, 04:46 PM #20
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Can someone get on waw and add me Dynamic_v4, I wanna see if the menu works online.

iv only got natch
06-02-2016, 05:56 PM #21
Can someone get on waw and add me Dynamic_v4, I wanna see if the menu works online.

I can help you if you'd like just quote me back
06-14-2016, 08:48 AM #22
Here is PNFv3 converted to the ps3 by yours truly, me lol.

I'd like to note it only works on 2 maps right now, Nacht der Untoten and Zombie Verruckt. I'm pretty sure it's because the patch is way to big. I'll be converting Project x v2 and Elasticity v1 if I can get the files for it (will work on all maps since I'll convert it to a common.ff). I can't be bothered to fix it for der riese, kept getting errors. Anyways here it is...

Bugs:
Laser will freeze your ps3
[/SIZE]

Why Not Just Put It Into a Common.ff , like you did with Elasticity?
06-15-2016, 07:06 AM #23
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Shock View Post
Why Not Just Put It Into a Common.ff , like you did with Elasticity?

he said he had to remove some spawnables from elasticity for it to work. So It's not gonna make a difference if he puts this in a common.ff considering he had to remove
some scripting for elasticity to work.

Honestly I think this doesn't work on der reise and shi no numa because the com_hunkmegs is set at a lower number then the xbox version of W@W.

setting the dvar to a higher number with a mod menu or bind isn't gonna do anything likely because it's more complex.
Instead maybe changing the valve by directly inputting into memory may do something.
Last edited by AndresKid ; 06-15-2016 at 07:11 AM.
06-15-2016, 01:58 PM #24
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
he said he had to remove some spawnables from elasticity for it to work. So It's not gonna make a difference if he puts this in a common.ff considering he had to remove
some scripting for elasticity to work.

Honestly I think this doesn't work on der reise and shi no numa because the com_hunkmegs is set at a lower number then the xbox version of W@W.

setting the dvar to a higher number with a mod menu or bind isn't gonna do anything likely because it's more complex.
Instead maybe changing the valve by directly inputting into memory may do something.

I was thinking of doing that actually lol its funny that u say that. Only thing is I need a debug eboot for zombies and there arent any
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 06-15-2016 at 03:51 PM.

The following user thanked EternalHabit for this useful post:

AndresKid
06-15-2016, 04:36 PM #25
AndresKid
Error… Cat invasion!
I was thinking of doing that actually lol its funny that u say that. Only thing is I need a debug eboot for zombies and there arent any

Yea, I made a thread a long time ago with a zombie debug eboot that I found on google I'm not entirely sure if it worked or not but heres the download
06-15-2016, 06:20 PM #26
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by AndresKid View Post
Yea, I made a thread a long time ago with a zombie debug eboot that I found on google I'm not entirely sure if it worked or not but heres the download

doesnt work, I'd be able to port project x v2 if i were able to make the com_hunkmegs a higher number
09-21-2016, 08:36 PM #27
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Can somebody explain my how to put this into MULTIman got my CFW a week now, still learning 😂
11-20-2016, 12:55 AM #28
cfw only?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo