06-02-2016, 08:29 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

It took me forever but I converted the Final version of this menu and I got everything to fit in this newest update. The option "laser" doesn't work on PS3. And almost forgot, the files go inside your game files PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/HERE. You'll need a game backup to transfer the files (jailbreak users only, sorry =p).

Credits:
Agreedbog381 - Creator of the menu and resize tutorial
Me - for spending long hours converting this

Last edited by EternalHabit ; 08-23-2017 at 03:36 AM. Reason: updated again

The following 24 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AndresKid, anxify, Armyspy, BulletProof3160, CF4_99-Shock, CODHoster1337_, Father Luckeyy, Fixed Username, John, JustFuSiOn, lovebros, OfficialJesseP, Oroch, Pepe056, Right, SBurmasS, Script Kiddie, seb5594, SkillsPayBills-, SyGnUs, Tristen, wajdi9, xSynthmodz
07-25-2017, 05:29 AM #56
JuggaloRipper
Do a barrel roll!
this is dope
01-19-2018, 05:21 PM #57
jesus christ the people here are useless in terms of help
07-31-2018, 07:49 AM #58
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by EternalHabit View Post

It took me forever but I converted the Final version of this menu and I got everything to fit in this newest update. The option "laser" doesn't work on PS3. And almost forgot, the files go inside your game files PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ENGLISH/HERE. You'll need a game backup to transfer the files (jailbreak users only, sorry =p).

Credits:

I copied the game to my HDD, replaced all the files, and have my debug on Release Mode, But the menu wont load up at all. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I figured out my issue. I was putting in the game folder and not the GAMES folder. I was so confused on that. Anybody that is confused in the future these files go under dev_hdd0 > GAMES > then your games folder
Last edited by Like ; 08-16-2018 at 11:05 AM.
07-16-2023, 10:34 PM #59
hey. i know what is causing the Hunk_AllocateTempMemoryHigh. i need your discord
Originally posted by EternalHabit View Post

Credits:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo