04-13-2017, 04:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have done this on code 4 aswell

problems with the menu
1} it still has xbox dvars/codes so some functions doesnt work on ps3 {im currently changeing that}

i mod xbox aswell so i really wanted to host this on both for some reason aha

menus i have converted
icheeeeeeeeeeeted stealth patch
zz9 v5, v6
xkovx v1,v2,v3,v4,v5,v6
im currently makeing my own for xbox and ps3 and goin to try make it the biggest

How to Load up menu
1. Put the patch_mp.ff on waw (on filezilla or multiman)
2. start waw OFFLINE
3. go to lan party then start game
4. aim and knife bring menu up
5. go to infect yourself
6. wait till it finishes
7. leave game then sign in
8. done happy days

How To Infect someone

1. Go on private match, start the match
2. Go to Infections and click PART 1 (it will kick you out of game)
3.then go on private match (will show checkerboard tell the person to back out then go on split screen then start it then join back)
4. change map to any and start it
5. go back on infections then click start infection( or click to dashboard Kryptus Loes )

^^^^^^
once that person is infected they will be able to infect anyone else aswell and then so on it is unlimited r2r ive finially got it working
im working on a r2r project where ofw user once infected will be able to use gsc scripts like forge mode , unfair aimbot and grap like that

sorry for rubbish post will make it better once i get chance to

download link
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by b345t_m0dz ; 04-16-2017 at 01:07 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to b345t_m0dz for this useful post:

dah, Fixed Username, hacking247, MessinBound
04-16-2017, 01:08 AM #29
ok bro
04-16-2017, 09:42 AM #30
don't work :/
when I press R2 + cut ( it's said LB + cut on ps3 ) , It kick me of the game and say " Trying to set index 0 (which is a byte value) to invalid value 34544 "
04-16-2017, 01:49 PM #31
unless you tryed editing it shouldnt do that ive tested it so has many others pleaase try again and let me know or re download it Smile if still dont work then pm me
04-16-2017, 02:42 PM #32
yo bro could you fix a r2r menu for me plz my friend converted one for me but when i give handler and someone starts split screen it freezes there console could you fix it for me ?
04-16-2017, 06:18 PM #33
Originally posted by ttgmodder123 View Post
yo bro could you fix a r2r menu for me plz my friend converted one for me but when i give handler and someone starts split screen it freezes there console could you fix it for me ?

if he converted it then it may not work it is not a simple process for a non gsc menu will please tell me what menu and i will convert it for you

to convert it not just getting a waw ps3 patch_mp.ff then swapping the r2r menu onto that you will have to pretty much remake it so the commands are scripted proppley for ps3 xbox and ps3 use diffrent setting /servers so what commands work on xbox tu7 update may not work on our ps3 1.07 update

plus some r2r menus will only let you us menu in system link so once you converted a non gsc r2r menu like zz9 or icheeted if you havent remade it for only 1 ps3 you would need 2 ps3 then pretty much use it like a xbox and infect you reatail ps3 with the cfw ps3 thats when i come in and propley remake the menu so it would work online and only on 1 console

so post

Menu Name -
how he converted it -
download link -

with this xkovx v3 i have modified the scripts so if you edit it it will not work and give you errors so if you wanted them to be edited let me know i will get on it
04-16-2017, 07:06 PM #34
XeXTwix's Project Phsycotic
i think he did it how you did it
04-16-2017, 07:25 PM #35
he couldnt off if it didnt work making the r2r infection work is the hard part you literlly cant copy and paste that it needs to be scripted from scratch
04-16-2017, 07:29 PM #36
ohh could you do it for me bro?
04-17-2017, 04:26 AM #37
If this actually works.... I'll be a very happy man. Classic cod mods right right here, so cool the r2r.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo