Post: Working On Zombieland for MP Cod5 (Need Helpers) :D
12-02-2011, 08:27 PM #1
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm making a zombieland for Cod5 as there has been one for Cod4 and mw2 but not Cod5. It probz wont be as good as hawkins zombieland, but I'm giving it my best shot Winky Winky I've done everything apart from Map Edits, and Just need to add the functions to the shop menu. If you wanna help out with map edits just tell me because I need some ideas!

Maps I'm Editing for v1:
Airfield, Asylum, Castle, Courtyard, Dome, Hanger, Makin and Outskirts.

Airfield: Working on..
Asylum: Haven't Attempted
Castle: Haven't Attempted
Courtyard: Haven't Attempted
Dome: Haven't Attempted
Hanger: Haven't Attempted
Makin: Haven't Attempted
Outskirts: Haven't Attempted
Last edited by BlazingDope ; 12-04-2011 at 07:10 AM.
12-02-2011, 09:21 PM #2
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
I'm in the middle of making zombieland for cod5, I just need helps with map edits and thing like that really, I'm Not the best at those :p If you wanna see my zombieland then add me on PS3: x2EzYx-- ! I need all the help I can get! Sorry that theres no video.
why dont u ask hawkin?
12-02-2011, 11:59 PM #3
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by GE90 View Post
why dont u ask hawkin?

I want to see If I can make a beast zombieland without him and I know how to do it map edits, but I need some map ideas like how I should edit them :p
12-03-2011, 05:08 AM #4
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
I'm in the middle of making zombieland for cod5, I just need helps with map edits and thing like that really, I'm Not the best at those :p If you wanna see my zombieland then add me on PS3: x2EzYx-- ! I need all the help I can get! Sorry that theres no video.

Already Exists, It's Called Hawkins Undead Patch, And Will Most Likely Be Better Then What You Wud Make, No Offense
12-03-2011, 05:18 AM #5
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Already Exists, It's Called Hawkins Undead Patch, And Will Most Likely Be Better Then What You Wud Make, No Offense

that isn't zombieland you idiot lol. tbh yardsale, my zombieland is looking beast Winky Winky I've down all the functions just need to add shop menu and do map edits :p
12-03-2011, 05:23 AM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
that isn't zombieland you idiot lol. tbh yardsale, my zombieland is looking beast Winky Winky I've down all the functions just need to add shop menu and do map edits :p

k........................
12-03-2011, 06:13 AM #7
Didn't you sell your JB PS3?
12-03-2011, 06:14 AM #8
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
Didn't you sell your JB PS3?

got a new one Winky Winky add me back on ps3 buddy, x2EzYx--
I might need you're help actually
12-03-2011, 06:19 AM #9
iReset Nigga
2Fresshh!!
Originally posted by killamajic View Post
i'm in the middle of making zombieland for cod5, i just need helps with map edits and thing like that really, i'm not the best at those :p if you wanna see my zombieland then add me on ps3: X2ezyx-- ! I need all the help i can get! Sorry that theres no video.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg canz iz helpz holy shit i always wanted to be a big part of something holy shit plz i beg u even tho its gonna be shit i still wanna do it
12-03-2011, 12:01 PM #10
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Hey man i wouldn't mind helping you man i have been wanting zombieland for world at war but nobody would do it and i can't do it my self i wouldn't mind like converting some scripts from cod 4 to work in cod 5 cus hawkin had alot of good scripts in cod 4. also just throwin this out there if more people would like a locked map. (Locked map is were you have doors you have to open. idk y i called it locked map lol) Then i could get the doors out of the undead to. I can also get the scripts out of hawkins undead. Such as his mystery box and pack a punch. Unless you wonna keep it classic and just make it exactly like hawkins zombies its up to you but ya i don't mind helping you. Smile

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

Heres the cod 4 zombieland scripts converted to W@W. Awesome face

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

Heres the cod 4 zombieland scripts converted to W@W. Awesome face
Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo