02-27-2010, 04:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a possible way to make an aimbot or just a wallhack for multiplayer on xbox 360 if so if there is one who can make it a coder

i woul be paying you because i know its there for the pc but for xbox 360 should be able to then i know there is already a dev kit if some one is willing to make one private for me i wil pay for it
02-27-2010, 04:51 PM #2
Default Avatar
Schwalm
You would need a JTag XBOX for this, no hacks are online without a JTag
02-27-2010, 04:57 PM #3
Originally posted by iSchwalm View Post
You would need a JTag XBOX for this, no hacks are online without a JTag

oo so with a jtag you can hack in A rank multiplayer match with aimbot? i have a elite with 250 gigs but im going to buy a new jtag to then i mean when you use the dvar codes with a jtag it could be online in ranked match
02-28-2010, 12:29 AM #4
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Originally posted by Bullit656 View Post
oo so with a jtag you can hack in A rank multiplayer match with aimbot? i have a elite with 250 gigs but im going to buy a new jtag to then i mean when you use the dvar codes with a jtag it could be online in ranked match

Yes you can.
02-28-2010, 08:00 AM #5
Originally posted by The
Yes you can.

nice im getting this week the jtag im new to it i ahve a legit normal xbox 360 with 250 gig if some one is nice to help me to set up a xp lobby i wil now i got this jtag for 100 euro and its unbanned i called with him on the phone but it doesend have a hd but i stil have here one hd from a banned xbox would that work on my jtag xbox because they ban the serial not the hd right but if somneone is willing to help me setting up a xp lobby i wil boost 7 people
02-28-2010, 08:02 AM #6
S e t h
STONED [ON] OFF
its possible but not probable
02-28-2010, 08:06 AM #7
Originally posted by xImErKzZ
its possible but not probable

what u mean its possible they dont ban a hd and of my old xbox i stil have a hd what got banned they only ban a serial key in the xbox not the hd but im getting this week a jtag and if some one helps me to set up an xp lobby i wil boost 7 people as i dont care if that xbox gets banned because i got it cheap i only wanna help people to get fast 70

i know im new here but im legit if some one helps me to set it up i wil boost people i know my english isnt so great im from amsterdam holland

i learned my english self from friends not on school
02-28-2010, 08:08 AM #8
S e t h
STONED [ON] OFF
Originally posted by Bullit656 View Post
what u mean its possible they dont ban a hd and of my old xbox i stil have a hd what got banned they only ban a serial key in the xbox not the hd but im getting this week a jtag and if some one helps me to set up an xp lobby i wil boost 7 people as i dont care if that xbox gets banned because i got it cheap i only wanna help people to get fast 70

i know im new here but im legit if some one helps me to set it up i wil boost people i know my english isnt so great im from amsterdam holland

i learned my english self from friends not on school

Yes i understand you situation man its all cool. I can look up how to set it up if you want
02-28-2010, 08:16 AM #9
Originally posted by xImErKzZ
Yes i understand you situation man its all cool. I can look up how to set it up if you want

ok thnx u got msn one thing im checking my old xbox hd drive on my legit xbox its ok but when i wanna loginto one of my old xbox profile it say i cant find a storage or something how do i fix that when i get this hd to work i can set up with you this week direckly an xp lobby room do u have msn or something
02-28-2010, 08:16 AM #10
S e t h
STONED [ON] OFF
alright dude

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo