Post: Play Halo2 and other xbox games with friends after the Original Live was taken down
06-09-2010, 05:51 PM #1
DaveBigTime
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so im going to take you through a simple process to allow you to play games like Halo2, SplinterCell Pandora tommorow, Mech assault in fact any game from the original Xbox console on your Xbox 360 with friends after the 16/04/2010 when the servers were eventually shut down.

Firstly you will need this:You must login or register to view this content.

Its a network program that will allow you to connect to your friends private games worldwide.

This will enable you to play classics previosuly removed by microsoft with your friends.

Once downloaded follow this guide:

XBOX and XBOX 360 Share Setup
Step 1: Network your XBOX with your home network according to one of the configurations see below.

Step 2 (game server): If you want to run the game server, go to the Share tab, select the network you want to use, select the "permissions" button next to the XBOX image.

Step 3 (game server): In the dialog, select XBOX from the dropdown list and select the members you want to give access to your game server.

Step 4: (game server) Go to your XBOX game console and create a game.

Step 5: (game client) Expand the network that contains the member that is sharing their game server.

Step 6: (game client) Find the member and expand to see the shares that member has for you.

Step 7: (game client) Under the member, you will see an XBOX icon with a link that says "Connect to game server" and double-click on this link.

Step 8: (game client) You are now connected and go to your XBOX game console and search for game servers.
XBOX and XBOX 360 Network Configurations
Configuration A Leaf Networks

You must login or register to view this content.

There are more ways to do set this up found here at : You must login or register to view this content.

Also for wireless set up visit here :You must login or register to view this content.

After you have installed the program follow its as simple as creating a completly free account and sharing this with your friends.

Once you have done this your free to play all of your old games with your mates on a secure network.

If you need any help on this then message me on this page and i'll get back to you as soon as possible and remember have funWinky Winky.
06-10-2010, 07:08 AM #2
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
No leaf = Mega fail. It was tried to do system link lobbies before sorry.
06-10-2010, 09:23 AM #3
DaveBigTime
Do a barrel roll!
I remember me and you tring to do it before for mw2 tenth lobbies and it not working , I looked into it more the other day after speaking to the support team and i resolved my issue Smile I played halo2 with some old friends last night so it does work Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo