06-11-2010, 04:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i put my profile on the usb drive and stuck it into my computer, then i opened usb xtaf explorer and where in all the videos it has a E0000 mine has like an E3h5967 or something like that. but when i try the same thing on a profile that is not a gold member ship it all works fine. It only dont work for my goldmemebership profiles. I ve tried it a million times. What is wrong have they patched it for gold members?
06-11-2010, 06:00 AM #2
Crazy X
Pokemon Trainer
umm not sure sorry :( i am still doing mine atm and its all good im not sure whats going on ill try find some help for you when i have my spare time Smile
06-11-2010, 10:02 AM #3
i did mine yesterday and its fine, make sure you only have on gamertag on your memory stick, then open up USB explorer, open device, then keep clicking the top folder until, you click it and it doesnt change. Then extract it to desktop and open in ezG and then to transfer it back on, drag it back to where you got it from.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

oh and i have just thought, what game are you trying to play it on?
you have to sign into the modded account first, then try going onto multiplay (live) with the game, it should say that the account cannot play on live, then log in with your main gamertag, and it will work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo