08-09-2009, 06:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
UFO Hack:

Works when set_buttonsConfig is changed to "createfx" and set_sticksConfig is changed to "default_mp".

Works only in Private Matches when Off Host. Joining Public games will NOT remove the control change/hack. It will just be disabled, so you can't access the UFO mode while in the match.

If On Host, it will put up a type of Developer's Mode, with no way to quit (Dashboard out is easiest way to quit) and in a type of Free Look Spectating.

Interesting Notes:
-It shows the Capture the Flag locations from the removed Game Mode (Even from the new maps ?? For some reason).
-Shows alternate Bomb model, looks more like the World at War bomb, rather than the Brief case.
-Countdown has different lighting.

You must use the Default controls when doing this, so if you use Tactical, too bad (unless "experimental_mp" is a working command?).

When in Private games click Start, go to Options, and it will toggle it On. Go to the Options screen again to toggle Off.

You can not shoot while in UFO mode, but you have no clipping so you can go freely anywhere, and you can't be killed.

Note: Airstrikes may be able to kill you when in UFO mode, but it won't show you die, it will just make you stuck in UFO mode.

Other Hacks:

I can't Confirm any other hacks working in Online, Public or Private. All appear to have been patched.

Except for simple things, like changing your Clan Tag or Coloring your Custom Classes.

If you can Confirm another Hack (No tutorial needed), then I'll add it to this really small list of working Hacks.

The following user thanked Dragon 422 for this useful post:

milkwthbutter01
08-12-2009, 12:02 PM #11
Default Avatar
Dilen
dont worry i found it
08-12-2009, 12:31 PM #12
nice dude looks like i can use in mike myeres
08-12-2009, 06:15 PM #13
Default Avatar
RiTUaL
hello tell me some desent hacks please