05-27-2012, 12:59 PM #1
Kellis
LoanWolf
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Current Status: Open

Hello everyone! Here is my Xbox 360 Achievement unlock service for free, for your Xbox 360 profile. I haven't seen any of these around so I decided to open my own. Firstly, if you want a certain amount of Gamerscore, you will need to upload your profile so I can download it and add the gamerscore.

Please quote me and fill in the following, if you want this service:

Originally posted by another user
Gamertag:
Current Gamerscore:
Gamerscore Wanted:
Legit/Unlock All (Depending on the games on your profile)

Once I have added the desired amount of Gamerscore you require I will re-upload your profile so you can put it back on your hard drive and play on your profile!

Programmes Used:
Horizon
Le Fluffie
Profile Editor

How to do it yourself:

What you will need:

Data Migration Kit (free) (or XSATA/ X-Port/ Transfer Kit)
Xbox 360 Profile Editor 2.5 (WORKS WITH ALL DASHBOARD UPDATES)
Xplorer360 (Click to Download)
.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (If you don't already have it)

How to do it:

Connect your HDD to your computer using your Data Migration Kit
Open up "Xplorer360"
Click "Drive> Open> Harddrive or Memcard"
Navigate to "Partition 3> Content> [Your Gamertag ID]> FFFE07D1.
Right click on your profile and click "Extract". Yours probably won't be as big as mine (19MB), but they always start with an "E". If you are having trouble finding your profile, delete old profiles from your 360 that you don't use.[img]
Save your profile to your desktop or anywhere you'd like. Leave "Xplorer360" open.
Open up "Xbox 360 Profile Editor"
Click "File> Open" and select your profile that you just saved
Now you should see a screen like this after it loads your profile:
Now using the scroll bar on the left side, select a game that you want all 1000 Gamerscore in. I'll be using "Blue Dragon", because it doesn't have any online achievements, therefore decreasing my risk of being banned.
Click the "Online" or "Offline" box, and then click "Set" to unlock achievements individually. Click "Unlock All" to unlock all the achievements for that game. Note that for online achievements, you can select the time it was unlocked. This can be used to make it look more legit.
Do this with all the other games you want. I'm warning you again, don't get too excited and overdo it. Before you continue, remember that you could possibly get banned. Don't do too much at one time.
After you've unlocked all the games you want, click "File> Save"
Now go back to Xplorer360. You should still have the window open, like I said earlier.
Now click "Edit> Insert File". Select your profile that you just edited. Click "Yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite.

You're done! Now plug your HDD back into your 360 and see if it worked.

Please post if you have any questions or comments.

If Xbox 360 Profile Editor won't open or is giving you errors, try downloading the latest .NET Framework and running the program as an Administrator.

If the Gamerscore isn't showing up on Xbox.com or your friends can't see it, try recovering your account. It seems a lot of people are having this problem.[/quote][/FONT][/img]
Last edited by Kellis ; 05-27-2012 at 03:33 PM.

The following user thanked Kellis for this useful post:

.GaMe
05-27-2012, 01:15 PM #2
Originally posted by ImWelch View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Current Status: Open

Hello everyone! Here is my Xbox 360 Achievement unlock service for free, for your Xbox 360 profile. I haven't seen any of these around so I decided to open my own. Firstly, if you want a certain amount of Gamerscore, you will need to upload your profile so I can download it and add the gamerscore.

Please quote me and fill in the following, if you want this service:

Gamertag:
Current Gamerscore:
Gamerscore Wanted:
Legit/Unlock All (Depending on the games on your profile)

Once I have added the desired amount of Gamerscore you require I will re-upload your profile so you can put it back on your hard drive and play on your profile!

Ur gonna mod the GS to what?

Chances of getting banned?
05-27-2012, 01:25 PM #3
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by BlackLegacy View Post
Ur gonna mod the GS to what?

Chances of getting banned?

Whatever gamerscore you want available from the games on your profile, and you cannot get banned for this.
05-27-2012, 01:41 PM #4
Before I call you legit get verified by a moderator or something:carling:
05-27-2012, 02:07 PM #5
Whatever gamerscore you want available from the games on your profile, and you cannot get banned for this.

ok so lets say i have 5 games and the max for all of them is 500GS so you will get me the 500 GS
05-27-2012, 02:16 PM #6
ThreeSixtyyy
Little One
This is the same guy I paid for unlock all in MW2, and he has gone into my account 2 times and I did get nothing...

Just saying

The following user thanked ThreeSixtyyy for this useful post:

PR_BlackLegacy
05-27-2012, 03:21 PM #7
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by BlackLegacy View Post
ok so lets say i have 5 games and the max for all of them is 500GS so you will get me the 500 GS

Yes, if you asked for all achievements unlocked.
05-27-2012, 07:26 PM #8
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!

Just to let you know, you can get your Gamerscore Reset if you pass a certain amount of Gamerscore earned in 1 day.
05-27-2012, 07:55 PM #9
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by Jake View Post
Just to let you know, you can get your Gamerscore Reset if you pass a certain amount of Gamerscore earned in 1 day.

like 100,000...
05-27-2012, 07:57 PM #10
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
like 100,000...

My mate got reset for doing 3 games max in one day

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo