06-14-2012, 08:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone i have just recently got another xbox 360 and i would like to JTAG this one as well as i already have one with a JTAG but its good to have two. If anyone could help me out then it would be great because i would like to send it off to someone that can do JTAGS as i can't do them and i don't want to mess up the console.

Please leave a reply below or private message me if you can do JTAGS and i will see about sending you the xbox so you can do it for me and i am willing to pay good money. Smile
06-14-2012, 09:17 PM #2
Sorry mate i can't help if i could i would help you out, but keep it up im sure there is someone that can help you. Smile
06-15-2012, 07:14 PM #3
Ps3 Jailbreaker
Pokemon Trainer
What motherboard do you have? And is it Pre NXE?
07-09-2012, 05:40 PM #4
welliegs
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by vFlaveh View Post
Hey everyone i have just recently got another xbox 360 and i would like to JTAG this one as well as i already have one with a JTAG but its good to have two. If anyone could help me out then it would be great because i would like to send it off to someone that can do JTAGS as i can't do them and i don't want to mess up the console.

Please leave a reply below or private message me if you can do JTAGS and i will see about sending you the xbox so you can do it for me and i am willing to pay good money. Smile

Dunno if he still does it but clutchlikecrack was always the man to ask!
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM #5
I'd recommend sending it to a seller. They usually have these type of services.
07-10-2012, 12:10 PM #6
Originally posted by welliegs View Post
Dunno if he still does it but clutchlikecrack was always the man to ask!

Thanks mate for the feedback. Smile
07-10-2012, 11:53 PM #7
Some of the first thing is it on the right kernel version to even be jtag'ed if not you need to look in to RGH'ing it
07-24-2012, 08:14 AM #8
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by vFlaveh View Post
Hey everyone i have just recently got another xbox 360 and i would like to JTAG this one as well as i already have one with a JTAG but its good to have two. If anyone could help me out then it would be great because i would like to send it off to someone that can do JTAGS as i can't do them and i don't want to mess up the console.

If your in the UK I would head over to TheTechGame's trusted sellers in the Xbox 360 Marketplace and speak to a guy called "Monoxide". He does mostly everything and his prices are pretty good. He also will do same do turn around if he received the console before 1pm that day I believe. The only problem is I know he is on holiday soon so you might want to wait until he gets back.

If your in the USA / Canada I dont personally know any people who could do it for you but again, the trusted sellers on TheTechGame seem to do a good job and have reasonable prices.

Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

VerbzGFX
07-24-2012, 11:25 AM #9
Originally posted by Groovy
If your in the UK I would head over to TheTechGame's trusted sellers in the Xbox 360 Marketplace and speak to a guy called "Monoxide". He does mostly everything and his prices are pretty good. He also will do same do turn around if he received the console before 1pm that day I believe. The only problem is I know he is on holiday soon so you might want to wait until he gets back.

If your in the USA / Canada I dont personally know any people who could do it for you but again, the trusted sellers on TheTechGame seem to do a good job and have reasonable prices.

Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Ok Thankyou ever so much i will send him a message and get in contact with him. Smile Thanked :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo