08-27-2012, 02:15 PM #1
C123
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is few mods for the new Counter Strike : Global Offensive. It took some time to actually figure out how to edit the right files, and right stuff, its not as easy as Modern Warfare 3.

aim: im.coder

Video:

Mods in this video

- Super jump
- "wireframe" vision, see enemies thru walls.
- Low gravity

(im still trying to figure out what to add)

Also like the title says this is still Work In Progress, so i will be adding more stuff soon.

Thanks for watching.

Mods by coder , Coder123 , dolan
08-27-2012, 03:54 PM #2
i know this is XBOX section but if we tried to edit the same files in the ps3 version we could mod it too on the ps3

greaaet with figuring out the mods BTW Smile
08-28-2012, 03:33 AM #3
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by wolf View Post
i know this is XBOX section but if we tried to edit the same files in the ps3 version we could mod it too on the ps3

greaaet with figuring out the mods BTW Smile

If he modded .xex files, then probably not (those are equivalent to PS3's eboot.bin files etc.) If he modded just the general files (like settings etc) which are probably the same for both versions, then it could be possible.

Again, I could be entirely wrong.
08-28-2012, 04:33 AM #4
TPB Bubbles
< ^ > < ^ >
I play on pc so i hope i don't have to run into these anytime soon.
10-01-2012, 02:49 AM #5
Default Avatar
rghZane
Originally posted by spark32 View Post
If he modded .xex files, then probably not (those are equivalent to PS3's eboot.bin files etc.) If he modded just the general files (like settings etc) which are probably the same for both versions, then it could be possible.

Again, I could be entirely wrong.

You are correct. The only way to get any sort of scripts to work on the Xbox version of CS:Go is via a modified .xex file which is started up at first, following running the GOD package (Game on demand). For the PS3, the only way to modify it is via eboot. I don't know much about the PS3 since I'm on the Xbox side of Homebrew.
10-17-2012, 05:26 PM #6
DutyHaxor
Save Point
Will there ever be usb mods for it or just jtag?
10-20-2012, 12:11 PM #7
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Maybe lightening quick game speed?

Would help with doing playing offline with bots for those 5000 game achievements.
10-27-2012, 08:02 AM #8
salmak
Keeper
:bro: ++REP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo