10-31-2012, 06:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello xbox community,

It has come to my attention there is a lack of members providing modified lobbies for you xbox guys. Who would like xbox lobbies?

If I believe a substantial amount of people are asking for these lobbies, I will purchase a JTAG and host them free of charge.

That's about it.
Thanks for reading.

The following 7 users say thank you to Splatypus for this useful post:

Cryptic, Dawud, gallen5522, ResistTheSun, Stone, TheManDavid, Three-Eleven
11-06-2012, 10:41 AM #20
Three-Eleven
Little One
Originally posted by Splatypus View Post
Hello xbox community,

It has come to my attention there is a lack of members providing modified lobbies for you xbox guys. Who would like xbox lobbies?

If I believe a substantial amount of people are asking for these lobbies, I will purchase a JTAG and host them free of charge.

That's about it.
Thanks for reading.

I agree with everyone else. This seems like a great idea for the community. Happy
11-07-2012, 05:19 PM #21
Big Poppa Bren
Treasure hunter
its not as easy as 'i have a jatg so i can host lobbies'

to clear a few things up, yes you can go online with a jtag (not RGH i will get to that)
aslong as its a jtag kernel on the latest dashboard, (glitch build via - runner)

yes YOU WILL GET BANNED, but with the original jtag you can change the keyvaults / KVS' this is the console id. (i do jtags/RGH installs, so always have a few handy. there is no set time of how long you will get to play on live for, 5mins - 48 hours. who knows. i have had the latter before now. (shared kv's last even less)

an RGH CANNOT!! go online with unsigned code. it will be banned instantly, with no way as yet to change kv.

if you have heard about an RGH going online your not getting the whole story. the RGH will have a dual nand, one original image, and one glitched. the original nand can connect to live. however the rgh (unsigned code nand) cant go online. mainly due to scripts to blocklive:

if the blocklive option isnt used, and the console connects to live, the original nand will be banned also. althought 2 different nands, they both share the same kv.

moving on to modded lobbies. unless someone gives you a patch you will have to do alot of studying on the subject of cryptology. somehow find the PUB/PRI keys for the game you want to mod. then script from there.

good luck with that. the keys are avalible, but unlikely to be released.......... (no i dont have them, nor have i ever tried to aquire them) sometimes you can want to hack a game so bad that your attention is stolen, and you then become fascinated by the whole security put in place. its more fun to explore the file systems and uncover secrets of the system than to mod the game itself

The following user thanked Big Poppa Bren for this useful post:

Exiqe
11-09-2012, 09:56 PM #22
Originally posted by Big
its not as easy as 'i have a jatg so i can host lobbies'

to clear a few things up, yes you can go online with a jtag (not RGH i will get to that)
aslong as its a jtag kernel on the latest dashboard, (glitch build via - runner)

yes YOU WILL GET BANNED, but with the original jtag you can change the keyvaults / KVS' this is the console id. (i do jtags/RGH installs, so always have a few handy. there is no set time of how long you will get to play on live for, 5mins - 48 hours. who knows. i have had the latter before now. (shared kv's last even less)

an RGH CANNOT!! go online with unsigned code. it will be banned instantly, with no way as yet to change kv.

if you have heard about an RGH going online your not getting the whole story. the RGH will have a dual nand, one original image, and one glitched. the original nand can connect to live. however the rgh (unsigned code nand) cant go online. mainly due to scripts to blocklive:

if the blocklive option isnt used, and the console connects to live, the original nand will be banned also. althought 2 different nands, they both share the same kv.

moving on to modded lobbies. unless someone gives you a patch you will have to do alot of studying on the subject of cryptology. somehow find the PUB/PRI keys for the game you want to mod. then script from there.

good luck with that. the keys are avalible, but unlikely to be released.......... (no i dont have them, nor have i ever tried to aquire them) sometimes you can want to hack a game so bad that your attention is stolen, and you then become fascinated by the whole security put in place. its more fun to explore the file systems and uncover secrets of the system than to mod the game itself

Somebody knows theyre shit. LOL
11-27-2012, 01:07 AM #23
jo2305
▲ ▲ №Өβ ▲ ▲
Modded lobbies generally imply call of duty, and there are many patches for call of duty games out there. The Jtagging or RGH part will be the hardest, and most expensive (depending on what console you have, of course)
11-30-2012, 12:09 AM #24
Syria
Little One
Hello xbox community,

That's about it.
Thanks for reading.

Hey, wHat games you host for ?
12-01-2012, 09:54 AM #25
I would, thanks for sharing man!
12-01-2012, 11:33 AM #26
JACinema
Do a barrel roll!
i would love to get in one day Smile
12-19-2012, 12:56 AM #27
Yes please Winky Winky
12-29-2012, 07:19 PM #28
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Hello xbox community,

That's about it.
Thanks for reading.
Any update on this? I need a mw2 xp lobby

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo