10-31-2012, 06:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello xbox community,

It has come to my attention there is a lack of members providing modified lobbies for you xbox guys. Who would like xbox lobbies?

If I believe a substantial amount of people are asking for these lobbies, I will purchase a JTAG and host them free of charge.

That's about it.
Thanks for reading.

The following 7 users say thank you to Splatypus for this useful post:

Cryptic, Dawud, gallen5522, ResistTheSun, Stone, TheManDavid, Three-Eleven
10-31-2012, 09:10 AM #2
Sounds splendid.
10-31-2012, 09:50 AM #3
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
i would love to see this happen :y:
10-31-2012, 10:42 AM #4
T RAW
Gym leader
Originally posted by Splatypus View Post
Hello xbox community,

It has come to my attention there is a lack of members providing modified lobbies for you xbox guys. Who would like xbox lobbies?

If I believe a substantial amount of people are asking for these lobbies, I will purchase a JTAG and host them free of charge.

That's about it.
Thanks for reading.
Even if you buy a jtag you can't go online, if your jtag unbanned if you sign into xbox live you will be console banned within mins, also that's if your jtag not already banned when you buy it. The only way you will be able to run lobbies if you buy a dev kit which is a small chance you will find one and trust me even if you there's a little chance you fine one be prepare to spent a lot of money.
Last edited by T RAW ; 10-31-2012 at 10:45 AM.
10-31-2012, 12:22 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by x
Even if you buy a jtag you can't go online, if your jtag unbanned if you sign into xbox live you will be console banned within mins, also that's if your jtag not already banned when you buy it. The only way you will be able to run lobbies if you buy a dev kit which is a small chance you will find one and trust me even if you there's a little chance you fine one be prepare to spent a lot of money.

You can go online with a xbox 360 slim rgh dual nand I believe.
10-31-2012, 12:36 PM #6
Originally posted by x
True, but there are ways around that. I have 2 xbox's as it is, and I think the infection method still works

Originally posted by Alt
You can go online with a xbox 360 slim rgh dual nand I believe.

I believe so too. I have a 250GB slim, and just pre-ordered the Halo console. I'll have to check
10-31-2012, 02:27 PM #7
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Thumbs Up!
10-31-2012, 02:32 PM #8
AppleTechKid
Trustworthy: Level 1
I would really like to see this happenHappy
10-31-2012, 02:48 PM #9
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Splatypus View Post
Hello xbox community,

That's about it.
Thanks for reading.

Yes I would.

I'm slowly trying to pump content into the Xbox section to see if we can't get a more active community here, and to get search spyders to try to direct search results to here instead of competitors like S7 and TTG.
10-31-2012, 06:07 PM #10
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I'm in! Thanks for this man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo