02-03-2013, 03:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!
First of all! If this is not allowed here by all means go head and delete the topic!
If theres no selling or I need to be verified im more than happy to do this for admin/mod/High level member for proof. I'm not one to record videos for proof when theres no point i can just invite you.

Ok If you would like to join a modded lobby just send me a pm with your G.T.
I will be online doing this. There is no recoveries so just post and pm me!
Or add me on skype. Skype is prolly the best way to communicate.

SKYPE -dvar123

::NOTICE::
IT costs me money for kvs to unban my jtag to do these mods for you guys! I'm not out to make a killing off doing these here or anything!
But I'm gonna start asking for a small donation to do this for people.
Basically whatever you want to donate! If you donate you will be invited and be done right away.

Its just i need some kinda help covering the kv costs so im not burning a hole in my pocket!
Hope everyone understands!
(As anyone knows me or been in my lobbies can vouch that i add u to my friends lists and even offer that your more then welcome to join and mod other games with me at anytime. I dont carry that im better then someone ego lol)

Current Games & Lobbies
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mass Effect 3 - Hosting Modded Credits & XP!
Gears Of War 3 - Xp lobbies/ crazy medals/horde mods/etc all the good stuff!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be adding new things & games as i go along here.
If theres any games you have in mind and wanna mod that would require an online jtag let me know! I'm more than down to test some stuff and work with ya!

Thanks!!
02-03-2013, 12:18 PM #2
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by SavageZombie View Post

Current Games & Lobbies
Mass Effect 3 - Hosting Modded Credits & XP!
Gears Of War 3 - Xp lobbies/ crazy medals/horde mods/etc all the good stuff!

Why are you wasting KV's modding games which can be done using GPD mods anyway (Gears of War 3), surely it would make sense to host on something else where you are going to make 'some' of your money back from paying to be online with XBLS.
02-03-2013, 11:47 PM #3
Originally posted by Groovy

Why are you wasting KV's modding games which can be done using GPD mods anyway (Gears of War 3), surely it would make sense to host on something else where you are going to make 'some' of your money back from paying to be online with XBLS.

Its total differnt then modding your gpd. That'll just get you banned. and mass effect 3 theres no other way to do it unless u have an online jtag. Same with gears you cant run modded lobbies on there also. But yeah i do all cods and stuff also! Got an all client mod menu on mw3 th my boy made to use on mw3 thats pretty nice man!
02-04-2013, 08:55 AM #4
Groovy
Team Xbox
Originally posted by SavageZombie View Post
Its total differnt then modding your gpd. That'll just get you banned. and mass effect 3 theres no other way to do it unless u have an online jtag. Same with gears you cant run modded lobbies on there also. But yeah i do all cods and stuff also! Got an all client mod menu on mw3 th my boy made to use on mw3 thats pretty nice man!

I was going to say, to me that seems like money wasted. But if your getting the demand for lobbies I guess it works for you.

I modded GoW3 with GPD the first week it was out and I'm still yet to receive a ban / reset. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-08-2013, 02:29 AM #5
Kif
Kush Friendly
I never thought I would see something like this, hahahahaha.
02-09-2013, 07:59 PM #6
Originally posted by xZerka View Post
I never thought I would see something like this, hahahahaha.

If you play mass effect 3 its well worth it! Everyone mods cod! Shit gets old theres other games people like to play and max credits for mass effect 3 is in high demand on other sites so figured id see if any from here would want it done!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo