09-08-2013, 07:39 PM #1
Groovy
Team Xbox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've added this for anyone who finds this thread in the future for the same issues, you need to get a valid 2.65 version of FF Viewer. Here is a link I've uploaded You must login or register to view this content.

Since I've formatted my PC, I keep getting these annoying errors with .FF Viewer meaning I can't do certain stuff.

Error 1:
I get this error every single time I try to save, and it never deletes the extract.dat

You must login or register to view this content.

Error 2:
I get this error if I try to save any "options" to FF Viewer.

Error 3:
I get this error whenever I try to open a "(ADV) External File Save"

Does anyone know how to fix these errors? I have tried version 2.64 & 3.00 and neither are any better, although 3.oo does allow me to edit items and therefore delete extract.dat's

Thanks lads :y:
Last edited by Groovy ; 09-08-2013 at 09:33 PM.
09-08-2013, 10:20 PM #11
Originally posted by Groovy
I've added this for anyone who finds this thread in the future for the same issues, you need to get a valid 2.65 version of FF Viewer. Here is a link I've uploaded You must login or register to view this content.

Since I've formatted my PC, I keep getting these annoying errors with .FF Viewer meaning I can't do certain stuff.

Error 1:
I get this error every single time I try to save, and it never deletes the extract.dat

Error 2:
I get this error if I try to save any "options" to FF Viewer.

Error 3:
I get this error whenever I try to open a "(ADV) External File Save"

Does anyone know how to fix these errors? I have tried version 2.64 & 3.00 and neither are any better, although 3.oo does allow me to edit items and therefore delete extract.dat's

Thanks lads :y:

Patch either is:
1. Not Xbox (possibly PS3)
2. Not the game (MW2)
11-13-2016, 02:10 PM #12
I get a error when editing a patch

The new size id 3 bytes larger

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo