06-14-2014, 09:33 AM #1
yodahawk
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I'm trying to hear footsteps during game play and having little success. I'm using Astros a40 with mix amp so I should be able to hear you'd think. I'd appreciate some suggestions. I'm playing on 360 e system.
Ive tried all the audio default settings and it can be heard a lil with supercrunch but the game sounds drown it out. Also during playing with DIFFRENT settings all of my setups are now the same . ? That confuses me. When I do a bot session I can hear them coming and tell the direction from were. During multiplayer its not so clear.
Last edited by yodahawk ; 06-14-2014 at 10:02 AM.
06-14-2014, 10:15 AM #2
EncepT
I defeated!
Yeah i have the same problem and have a a50
06-14-2014, 11:15 AM #3
yodahawk
Save Point
There seeming to me to be a scam. Yea there loud, and comfy but my turtle beach x12 sound about equal and u can hear footsteps. 300$ my #@#. If I don't find the correct setup I'm going to customoze them to car audio tweeters asto the installed speakers. ASTROS SUCK
07-15-2014, 02:07 AM #4
yodahawk
Save Point
Ok so after endless searching and trying many things. This is what I've found to work for me.
Turn down your master volume until the big explosions are muffled some. I use supercrunch. And master volume turned down some. All notifications turned off. I use awareness and dead silence for some classes . Others not. But the footsteps are there. Heck I can hear flies on some boards. Being in game play an recognizing your surrounding area. Not having. Whining and complaining friends.(party chat effects it as well.) if your playing with crowding players who are always on your back all you will hear is them breathing on your neck. I can call out to my team half the map, AND INCOMING THREATS. AND THIS Is because WE PLAY AS A TEAM. IN REAL LIFE WAR THE SCOUTS GO OUT TO TRANSMIT INFO. YOU AND YOUR TEAM WILL BENIFET IF CALL OUTS ARE THE ONLY SOUND COMEING ACROSS THE SPEAKERS. PLAYCUSTOM MAPS WITH BOTS AGAINST U. DONT EVEN WORRY ABOUT KILLING THEM. FIND SECURE SPOTS AND STOP AND LISTEN. THEM SOUNDS ARE YOUR FOOTSTEPS. GO BACK AND WATCH THE VIDEOS AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO KNOW AT ACTULLY IS THERE AND BEING OVER HEARD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo