06-22-2010, 12:17 AM #1
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
Like it or not, Call of Duty is going to have a subscription service attached to it sooner than we might think.

Activision has talked about adding a subscription service to its Call of Duty franchise in the past, but now CEO Bobby Kotick is itching to make it happen soon. How soon? Tomorrow, if possible.

Full story:
You must login or register to view this content.
06-28-2010, 05:51 AM #29
Originally posted by Cyber
They're Activision not Valve. Also if you think COD will be dead think again, they are planning to make an MMO.

an MMO? seriously are they trying to make it like MAG? if they are they should just give up because they wont be able to handle it.
06-28-2010, 12:36 PM #30
Cyber Altair
League Champion
Originally posted by tim View Post
an MMO? seriously are they trying to make it like MAG? if they are they should just give up because they wont be able to handle it.

Why will they make it like MAG? Is there a law requiring MMO's to be like MAG because I must have slept when it was announced.
06-28-2010, 06:09 PM #31
Why will they make it like MAG? Is there a law requiring MMO's to be like MAG because I must have slept when it was announced.

Did I mention anything about a law? I think not. I'm just saying that that i think call of duty will fail hard if they try to make it an MMO. there is already enough problems in Call of Duty games as there is and i'm sure they will have a lot more maybe even bigger issues with it.
06-28-2010, 06:12 PM #32
Cyber Altair
League Champion
Did I mention anything about a law? I think not. I'm just saying that that i think call of duty will fail hard if they try to make it an MMO. there is already enough problems in Call of Duty games as there is and i'm sure they will have a lot more maybe even bigger issues with it.

Problems as in technical or gameplay because those are related to the developer not the name of the game. Also your lack to understand sarcasm is scary to be honest.
06-28-2010, 06:24 PM #33
Problems as in technical or gameplay because those are related to the developer not the name of the game. Also your lack to understand sarcasm is scary to be honest.

Well first off the developer makes the game aren't they? So just because the name of the game is let's say...Call of Duty(just to stay on topic) it won't have technical problems just because of the name of the game? I really don't think that you're making any sense right now....BTW I really don't care whether you were being sarcastic or not.
06-28-2010, 07:20 PM #34
Cyber Altair
League Champion
Well first off the developer makes the game aren't they? So just because the name of the game is let's say...Call of Duty(just to stay on topic) it won't have technical problems just because of the name of the game? I really don't think that you're making any sense right now....BTW I really don't care whether you were being sarcastic or not.

You are not making sense. You mentioned the game will have a number of problems yet you didn't mention a single one, just assumed that because the game is a CoD game it's gonna have some. You really need to think before you post.
06-29-2010, 04:12 AM #35
You are not making sense. You mentioned the game will have a number of problems yet you didn't mention a single one, just assumed that because the game is a CoD game it's gonna have some. You really need to think before you post.

So what I can't have an opinion about something? nothing gets through to you does it? EVERY game has problems with it whether its in Cod (elevator's, wall breaches, glitching out of maps, problems with things in the game such as one man army noob tubes, and hacking had an effect on cod4 with god mode). Shall I go on with other games? RDR (started off with bad online still some bugs and glitches). Need more? The skate series (glitches where you can fly up into the air to cheat on hall of meat) is that enough games for you? LittleBigPlanet (had a glitch to do with a wheel and if you let go of it at the wrong time it would mess your gamesave up). Enough evidence? MAG has some (none that i've done but have seen where you can get out and under maps). Like i said, every game has problems with it, some minor, some that effect on your gameplay. IMO i think if they make Cod an MMO then i think it will fail hard because the Call of Duty series is notorious for having quite a bit of glitches whether they are minor or game changing and i think a lot of people will buy it BUT i think they will get pissed off at it and not play it. This is my OPINION. Do I need to explain to you what an opinion is? BTW I'm not replying to your quotes anymore cause you obliviously don't know what you're talking about.
06-29-2010, 09:15 AM #36
Cyber Altair
League Champion
So what I can't have an opinion about something? nothing gets through to you does it? EVERY game has problems with it whether its in Cod (elevator's, wall breaches, glitching out of maps, problems with things in the game such as one man army noob tubes, and hacking had an effect on cod4 with god mode). Shall I go on with other games? RDR (started off with bad online still some bugs and glitches). Need more? The skate series (glitches where you can fly up into the air to cheat on hall of meat) is that enough games for you? LittleBigPlanet (had a glitch to do with a wheel and if you let go of it at the wrong time it would mess your gamesave up). Enough evidence? MAG has some (none that i've done but have seen where you can get out and under maps). Like i said, every game has problems with it, some minor, some that effect on your gameplay. IMO i think if they make Cod an MMO then i think it will fail hard because the Call of Duty series is notorious for having quite a bit of glitches whether they are minor or game changing and i think a lot of people will buy it BUT i think they will get pissed off at it and not play it. This is my OPINION. Do I need to explain to you what an opinion is? BTW I'm not replying to your quotes anymore cause you obliviously don't know what you're talking about.

You're still assuming that the game is gonna suck because MW2 had a lot of glitches. It might have glitches, bugs and a lot of things but it might not be so bad. You have the right to an opinion but you can't judge something because of it's predecessor. Oh and nice wall of text you got there.
06-29-2010, 05:52 PM #37
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
They don't need anymore money? Maybe but they just won't release stuff if they don't get paid.

Just proves they don't give two ****s about the community.
Originally posted by highball View Post
well that would be gay...although it could be sweet if the subscribers get special perks

It'd be an unfair advantage, no thanks.
Originally posted by C4ne View Post
Its a Absolute joke we already pay..
£35-£45 For Live Subscription Per year ..
£40-45 For the Game itself ..
£12.50 For EACH Map Packs...
But the sad thing is people WILL pay for it and they know it, thats why there doing it .. There getting greedy now and taking the piss:rolleyes:

Absolute toolboxes will pay for this crap.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo