01-22-2011, 02:33 AM #1
gusbus20
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey how awesome would it be to have a mod menu for the ps3 version??? I treid Making one buttttt EPIC FAIL!!! i tried making one with some mods like the superman Mod and max money and max health and armor and then some vehicle spawns. some diff. weapon modifications, teleport, forge mode and some other things like that.... im not the greatest modder but im decent, but anyways theres a thought for those of you way more skilled at this..
01-24-2011, 10:42 AM #11
98noma97
Do a barrel roll!
if there's a will there is a way

and ya i would hope somebody figures it out i hate the mod thing that is out right now
01-24-2011, 01:44 PM #12
gusbus20
Gym leader
Originally posted by 98noma97 View Post
if there's a will there is a way

and ya i would hope somebody figures it out i hate the mod thing that is out right now

Hell yea there is Dancing And if thats not true im guessing we're just dreaming about the PS3 finally being hacked....
02-07-2011, 06:36 PM #13
vettacossx
Bounty hunter
look at COMMON.RPF if your interested in modding gta4 on the ps3 thats where you wanna start Winky Winky
02-09-2011, 12:06 AM #14
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by KYxELiT3xS0uLja View Post
LMAO!! theres no way that is possible, you play COD way to much

Uhm im pretty sure it is possible, San Andreas had a mod menu too. Also look at the ps3 it took like 3 years to get hacked, but IT HAPPENED! Anything is possible.
02-09-2011, 12:18 AM #15
yea also look at gta iv on xbox, look at all the mods that are out already, no mad menu, no other mods are possible on gta... if your so confident then prove me wrong
02-09-2011, 05:27 AM #16
i have got to the folders in gta got a couple of (average) mods working just as a test run and tried to do a mod menu but no sucess its quite weird i cant even do binds its like once there in there they dont turn of
02-09-2011, 08:05 AM #17
gusbus20
Gym leader
Originally posted by mkfan123 View Post
i have got to the folders in gta got a couple of (average) mods working just as a test run and tried to do a mod menu but no sucess its quite weird i cant even do binds its like once there in there they dont turn of

Yea i just recently tried doing binds and i cant get it, like u said once they r in there they stay on. but im thinking that its bc of modding the game directly rather than the patch... cuz i think anything u stick in the game stays without being able to toggle but im not sure.... i'll look into the patch this week and see if its even moddable(if thats even a word) Smile

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Althought if it is possible to mod the patch, then there would probably be some rather different mods, but i'm not real sure if they would be worth doing "EVEN if u can mod the patch" I say EVEN, bc im tired of ppl flaming me about something n telling me that i can or cant do this or that just bc they dont kno how to read the whole post.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

well i just realized its possible to mod the param.sfo so i'll look into that too lol
02-09-2011, 08:21 AM #18
sweet if u make anything out of it tell me
02-13-2011, 07:49 PM #19
thanks man ur awesome

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

wow thats awesomeClaps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo