02-17-2011, 04:44 AM #1
Shroom
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZqrG1bdGtg]YouTube - Dead Island: Official Announcement Trailer[/ame]
Originally posted by another user
"Dead Island is a survival horror first-person shooter with RPG elements, currently in development by Techland for Microsoft Windows and Xbox 360. The game will be published by Deep Silver, but so far no release date has been revealed. It is an open-ended game, centered on the challenge of survival on a zombie-infested island. The game uses a first-person perspective. However, the developers are claiming that the game will be far beyond a typical first-person shooter experience, mainly due to a bigger emphasis on melee combat, role-playing elements and a clear focus on story-telling. IGN has revealed the game is still in development."

It's going to have:

• first-person melee combat
  • 4-player coop
  • weapon customization
  • set on an open world tropical island
  • RPG elements for character development
  • hordes of gruesome zombies

The following 3 users say thank you to Shroom for this useful post:

Hack-Tivision, MintEdition, VHS
02-17-2011, 01:00 PM #2
MintEdition
Hi, I don't like you
Game looks like its going to be good. Definitely see myself buying this when it hits the shelves.
02-17-2011, 01:12 PM #3
Hack-Tivision
French Hack
WooW The next game to buy absolutely.
02-18-2011, 08:08 PM #4
Omarbibz
Tits or GTFO
This one is on my to-do list..
02-18-2011, 11:23 PM #5
MikeyCapp
Vault dweller
I thought it was really sad :(
02-22-2011, 03:25 AM #6
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Wow, this looks very frightening with the whole family aspect. There aren't many zombie games that can hold up a storyline, but this looks promising. Can't wait!
02-22-2011, 05:50 AM #7
Looking good! Cant wait for this =D
02-22-2011, 06:25 AM #8
aramik
Do a barrel roll!
is it also for ps3 or is it only 4 xbox like left 4 dead
02-22-2011, 09:41 AM #9
I can confirm this is for all platforms You must login or register to view this content. PC,XBOX,PS3
02-22-2011, 01:18 PM #10
CalyHD
Banned
Looks sad but im expecting the game to be sick, It will probally hold some kind of tycoon system, Re-building the town or securing better defences.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo