02-26-2011, 08:02 PM #1
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys so i just bought a Xbox off ebay and it will take 4-5 days and i need to think of a name...i was like a really funny one so if u guys think of one please quote this cuz i need to figure one out..
02-26-2011, 08:08 PM #2
Originally posted by hauge View Post
Ok guys so i just bought a Xbox off ebay and it will take 4-5 days and i need to think of a name...i was like a really funny one so if u guys think of one please quote this cuz i need to figure one out..

The name of Xbox it's Xbox :carling:
Funny name XBL:
JizzOnMyPs3
02-26-2011, 08:09 PM #3
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
Originally posted by GeoHotZ View Post
The name of Xbox it's Xbox :carling:
Funny name XBL:
JizzOnMyPs3

lol thats funny but i dont want an inappropriate one i just want like one where if someone saw it in a lobby they would laugh
02-26-2011, 08:15 PM #4
lol thats funny but i dont want an inappropriate one i just want like one where if someone saw it in a lobby they would laugh

Then do a normal gamertag and then mod it like:Jesus,Jizzsus,GOD,DemiGod idk or make the one with the name PedoBearsOnXbox
02-26-2011, 08:19 PM #5
I just made one for my bro yesterday it was xAlphaMale
if you want funny try something like
About(#)(A Thing)
ex About 17 Ninjas
in COD it would be You just got killed by About 17 Ninjas
02-26-2011, 08:24 PM #6
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
Then do a normal gamertag and then mod it like:Jesus,Jizzsus,GOD,DemiGod idk or make the one with the name PedoBearsOnXbox

well the thing is in my school the ppl that i hang out with have like weird but funny gamertags and i wanna make the funniest one of them all :p
02-26-2011, 08:31 PM #7
well the thing is in my school the ppl that i hang out with have like weird but funny gamertags and i wanna make the funniest one of them all :p

ok ok i got a new one:I am Stifler. I mean Stifler the Fker from American Pie.Is this good?
02-26-2011, 08:33 PM #8
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
ok ok i got a new one:I am Stifler. I mean Stifler the Fker from American Pie.Is this good?

well most of my friends have like random words that are funny...i was thinking of like a 2 word phrase that is funny
02-26-2011, 08:33 PM #9
Jake9
Site is wonderful
Jeezus Can GoML

G Sus Christ

SuppMyKneeGrows xD
02-26-2011, 08:42 PM #10
hauge
Who You Finna Try?!
Originally posted by CharlieHarper View Post
Jeezus Can GoML

G Sus Christ

SuppMyKneeGrows xD

lmao i like the last one but i dont want like racist or anything just straight up funny

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo