07-03-2008, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Halo 4 Is Already In Development?

Originally posted by another user
A very good and anonymous source tells us that Halo 4 is already in full development over at Bungie. I wish to God She/He/It had more details to share but at this point all She/He/It can confirm for sure is that Halo 4 is an official project being developed by Bungie, at this very moment.

With more than 20 million copies of Halo 3 sold worldwide, I know it’s a no-brainer that the series would continue somehow. It’s nice to get this sort of reassurance from a source who has never been wrong for us before.

If we get more details, we’ll share them. If She/He/It is wrong… They’ll be quietly disposed of.

07-03-2008, 06:36 PM #2
R.J.gamer
Do a barrel roll!
Hmm i thought Halo 3 was the last Halo game other than Wars, should be exciting for Halo fans.
07-03-2008, 06:52 PM #3
They'll need to step up number 4 because three wasn't too impressive.
07-03-2008, 08:21 PM #4
SmokinAce
Gym leader
I'm not a huge fan of Halo after you beat the first you know whats gonna happen in the rest of them of it's pointless I think only the online will be good in my opinion HALO 1 WAS THE BEST HALO
07-16-2008, 05:33 PM #5
Default Avatar
DYLEN13
halo 3 is the bestgame in the wourld and did you know that i have reco but i do not wear it that much .
07-16-2008, 10:14 PM #6
Spoiler WARNING!

At the end of Halo 3 in Legendary Mode you see Master Chief going towards another planet or ANOTHER HALO!!!!!!!!!

Or Halo 4 might be a prequel to the series.
07-27-2008, 07:01 PM #7
I'd love their to be another Halo game.
But I thought Halo was just a trilogy and there were no more games to be made :S
07-30-2008, 04:49 PM #8
there isnt going to be another halo because halo is a trilogy which means there will only be 3 halos so i dont know where your getting this information but there isnt gonna be another halo
08-04-2008, 10:41 PM #9
Halo 3 is the last game of the triology from Bungie. However, because Microsoft own the Halo name. They have the right to make another game. Incase any of you had noticed, Bungie went independant.
08-05-2008, 04:25 AM #10
First off, the Halo series is a trilogy as of Bungie, but Bungie has left Microsoft as an independent company so now Microsoft owns the Halo name. It's up to Microsoft to decide if they are gonna make Halo 4. But in all honesty, without Bungie, I don't think that they'd even get an 8/10 on a rating from GameSpot. Microsoft is already pushing their luck with Halo moving to a strategy field with Halo Wars.

The alternate ending on Legendary Mode does seem as though Halo 4 is a possibility but since Halo 3, I don't think they have much to go on anymore so if there is a Halo 4, it'll probably be the same as Halo 3 besides the story. Like I said though; it's up to Microsoft.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo