05-25-2011, 02:28 PM #1
Superdry▪
極度乾燥(しなさい
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The Xbox Live Marketplace is current down, and users are currently unable to browse the games sections of the store.

The official Support page has been updated already with the message that the following are out of action:

• Browsing Indie Games from the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com

• Browsing the Games for Windows – LIVE Marketplace on a PC

• Browsing Games Marketplace from the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com

“We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue,” say Microsoft, who were admirably quick to respond to the downtime.

“We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.”

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Superdry▪ ; 05-25-2011 at 02:30 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Superdry▪ for this useful post:

Devilreapr, killa-goblin, TwilightxSaga
05-28-2011, 12:07 PM #11
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Sony Store down for 1 month, XBL Marketplace Down for 2 hours Smile shows which is better of the two services?

The following user groaned Jakeyy for this awful post:

Abtean
05-28-2011, 12:10 PM #12
wow 1st ps3 now xbox
:/
05-30-2011, 10:47 PM #13
what is this PSN I don't even...
05-31-2011, 01:06 AM #14
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Wow guys look at my last post which is 3 up some noob groaned me, obviously a PS3 fan boy and unhappy he still has not got escalation and ow yes the shit PS store.

The following 2 users groaned at Jakeyy for this awful post:

Booshykins, realskillz
05-31-2011, 02:11 AM #15
realskillz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by jakes2201 View Post
Wow guys look at my last post which is 3 up some noob groaned me, obviously a PS3 fan boy and unhappy he still has not got escalation and ow yes the shit PS store.

wow really really.... ok fag box fanboy.... the xbox blows.... you cant do a damn thing on it.... i mean really i have a couple of burned dvds and my xbox couldnt even play them but my dvd player could... hmmm sounds like an xbox fail... and did you see where Microsoft is giving away the shit box... for free with windows 7.... wow are sales down so they have to give them away.....so what the ps store is still down.... because of some pussy hackers who wont come forward and grow a set a balls..... at least we dont have to pay to play... unlike the fag box at least we can watch blu rays and burned dvds unlike fag box...
05-31-2011, 02:12 AM #16
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by realskillz View Post
wow really really.... ok fag box fanboy.... the xbox blows.... you cant do a damn thing on it.... i mean really i have a couple of burned dvds and my xbox couldnt even play them but my dvd player could... hmmm sounds like an xbox fail... and did you see where Microsoft is giving away the shit box... for free with windows 7.... wow are sales down so they have to give them away.....so what the ps store is still down.... because of some pussy hackers who wont come forward and grow a set a balls..... at least we dont have to pay to play... unlike the fag box at least we can watch blu rays and burned dvds unlike fag box...

Wow... just... wow. You're just as bad as the guy above you.
05-31-2011, 02:19 AM #17
DDZ804
Haxor!
me too i never use it
05-31-2011, 03:58 AM #18
H!MOM
Banned
the halo reach demo just came out wow
05-31-2011, 11:58 AM #19
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by realskillz View Post

WOW your a fag look at my profile clearly i have both you twat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo