06-22-2011, 04:43 PM #1
webzy
Work hard get Better
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all Xbox 360 User's

I love my xbox personally i think it's the greatest next gen console.
But what i loved most about the xbox was the Achievement system.
Which eh hmm S.O.N.Y copied with the trophie system = FAIL.

Just my opinion though not everyone's.

For many reasons one being the the self satisfaction of earning the achievement.

The next the sound of when the achievement that has just been unlocked and shown on the screen.

And of course the Gamer Points it gives you to add to your growing score.

These are just some of the reasons why i am transfixed by this achievement system.

So it would be grate to know everyone's opinion on Xbox 360's Achievement system are you addicted ?.

Leave a comment or quote me thanks to all in advance if you have read this threadClaps.

The following 2 users say thank you to webzy for this useful post:

Omniplasma, SiCKaZiTGeTz
06-24-2011, 09:59 AM #11
webzy
Work hard get Better
Originally posted by kleszyk View Post
42K and still growing lol
yeah I'm a bit of an addict for achievements, but I'm pretty sure most games these days relay on achievements to keep ppl playing there games tho.

the first half of this year has been pretty pitiful. (brink being a perfect example)

Thanks man yeah Brink was kind of a let down hehe thanks for the feedback.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by oilers664 View Post
Not addicted, but I do have 74k Legit. It just keeps going up over the years.

Thanks for the feedback man as well.
06-24-2011, 01:31 PM #12
isoBlueGu
Bounty hunter
I have a little over 20k, exactly 5k of it is not legit..
Personally i like achievements better than trophies... I find that pop-up and sound effect more rewarding and achieving.. idk why lol.
Not addicted, but definitely like having them and sometimes work towards them.
06-24-2011, 01:39 PM #13
Wondoh
Former Staff
i haven't got my xbox yet, but most my friends who have them seem to always try to get all achievements on games.
They played BO zombies with eachother, and they would set out an aim each time, say... get all guns off the wall, then that would be their target.

where as with me, i played zombies with my bro on ps3, and i would play, to play, then i would realise i could buy all the guns, or attempt the crossbow trophy after randomly getting it.
06-24-2011, 03:22 PM #14
Greeves
Little One
I can see how they become addictive. I've only got 330 G and I've already got all the achievements for Doritos Crash Course. But I don't think I got a reward for getting all of them like you would get the platinum trophy on PS3.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Greeves View Post
I can see how they become addictive. I've only got 330 G and I've already got all the achievements for Doritos Crash Course. But I don't think I got a reward for getting all of them like you would get the platinum trophy on PS3.

Also I think your addiction starts when you buy games JUST for achievements Eek Instead of making the most of them with the games you have got and enjoy.
06-24-2011, 07:30 PM #15
webzy
Work hard get Better

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Also I think your addiction starts when you buy games JUST for achievements Eek Instead of making the most of them with the games you have got and enjoy.

Again i agree partially i get games for the fun but i think thats the point and the
achievements just make the game more addictive for the want to complete them
totally.
06-24-2011, 07:36 PM #16
Greeves
Little One
Originally posted by webzy View Post
Again i agree partially i get games for the fun but i think thats the point and the
achievements just make the game more addictive for the want to complete them
totally.

Totally agreed.
06-24-2011, 07:42 PM #17
webzy
Work hard get Better
Totally agreed.

Again thanks for the feedback do you have a you tube channel by
any chance?
06-24-2011, 07:52 PM #18
Greeves
Little One
It's OK and yeah, I do but I've never uploaded anything. I only made it as part of a deal to subscribe to somebody. Why do you ask?
Originally posted by another user

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Originally posted by webzy View Post
Again thanks for the feedback do you have a you tube channel by
any chance?

Sorry, think I forgot to quote you :p Read above.
06-24-2011, 07:58 PM #19
webzy
Work hard get Better
It's OK and yeah, I do but I've never uploaded anything. I only made it as part of a deal to subscribe to somebody. Why do you ask?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Sorry, think I forgot to quote you :p Read above.

Cause i was wondering if you wanted to help me make general gaming vids.
check out my channel i have made only a few so far for Black Ops sorry for the
quality

my user name for you tube is [ weelz100 ]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo