06-22-2011, 10:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there! I haven't burned any new games for a while but Shadows of the Damned seemed cool so I gave it a shot. I'm still sitting on a very old firmware that can't run wave 3 games so I downloaded the new wavepatcher and patched it to be wave 2. Everything seemed alright. The game was recognized, I installed it fine with no errors but when I tried to launch it I was prompted to install an update. After looking in the comments it seemed that it should not install that flash destroying update so I said yes. It installed the new kinnect enabled dashboard. My old backups still work fine but the game still wants an update and when I press yes it says that the disk is unreadable. What do I do to launch it? Can I downloaded that update somewhere? Please help!

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Ok. I looked into it an it seems that it updated the dash to 2.0.12625.0 version. Also I have a Hitachi drive. Please guys. I'm really at a loss here...

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Alright! I figured it out. Seems like the wavechanger deleted a part of the update so after finding it online and installing it everything started working! The game is great too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo